Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Something Yummy

I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
regulations. Jello makes a sugar free cheesecake pudding mix which,
by itself, is not bad. As we sit around the kitchen counter...it
was suggest that we add 2 ounces of Bailey's Irish Creme with the
balance of no fat milk.

Wow.. this was the best enhancement. The "coffee" flavor changed
everything. I had made a large batch of profiteroles for New Year
Eve celebration and put the unused portion in the freezer. Tonight,
they came back to life in the convection oven. Returned them to the
original crisp shells with the addition of the Bailey's Creme. I hope
you can enjoy as much as we did!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:26:23 -0800 (PST), Brawny >
wrote:

>I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
>regulations.

SB?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:26:23 -0800 (PST), Brawny >
> wrote:
>
>> I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
>> regulations.

> SB?

South Beach.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:26:23 -0800 (PST), Brawny >
> wrote:
>
>> I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
>> regulations.

> SB?

South Beach?

-
tracy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:56:18 -0500, Tracy > wrote:

>sf wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:26:23 -0800 (PST), Brawny >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
>>> regulations.

>> SB?
>>

>South Beach?

OK, that makes sense. Thanks!

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Billy wrote:

> I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
> regulations. Jello makes a sugar free cheesecake pudding mix which,
> by itself, is not bad. As we sit around the kitchen counter...it
> was suggest that we add 2 ounces of Bailey's Irish Creme with the
> balance of no fat milk.
>
> Wow.. this was the best enhancement. The "coffee" flavor changed
> everything. I had made a large batch of profiteroles for New Year
> Eve celebration and put the unused portion in the freezer. Tonight,
> they came back to life in the convection oven. Returned them to the
> original crisp shells with the addition of the Bailey's Creme. I hope
> you can enjoy as much as we did!

So you filled leftover cream puff shells with a mixture of Jell-O sugar free
instant pudding, nonfat milk, and Bailey's? And the main thing you noticed
was the flavor of COFFEE?

Bless your heart!

Didja happen to notice a passage like this on your box of instant pudding --
the ENTIRE list of ingredients?

"Food Starch Modified, Corn Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
Thickener, Disodium Phosphate Thickener, Contains less than 2% of Milk Skim,
Flavor(s) Natural & Artificial, Salt, Calcium Sulphate (Sulfate), Xanthan
Gum For Smoothness, Mono and Diglycerides An Anti-foaming Agent, Aspartame,
Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Color(s) Artificial"

Kee-rist, Billy, why not just eat a bunch of plastic-coated Freon?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 01:10:33 -0800, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Billy wrote:
>
>> I am on a SB regime. Not my choice....but I must follow
>> regulations. Jello makes a sugar free cheesecake pudding mix which,
>> by itself, is not bad. As we sit around the kitchen counter...it
>> was suggest that we add 2 ounces of Bailey's Irish Creme with the
>> balance of no fat milk.
>>
>> Wow.. this was the best enhancement. The "coffee" flavor changed
>> everything. I had made a large batch of profiteroles for New Year
>> Eve celebration and put the unused portion in the freezer. Tonight,
>> they came back to life in the convection oven. Returned them to the
>> original crisp shells with the addition of the Bailey's Creme. I hope
>> you can enjoy as much as we did!

> So you filled leftover cream puff shells with a mixture of Jell-O sugar free
> instant pudding, nonfat milk, and Bailey's? And the main thing you noticed
> was the flavor of COFFEE?
>
> Bless your heart!
>
> Didja happen to notice a passage like this on your box of instant pudding --
> the ENTIRE list of ingredients?
>
> "Food Starch Modified, Corn Maltodextrin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
> Thickener, Disodium Phosphate Thickener, Contains less than 2% of Milk Skim,
> Flavor(s) Natural & Artificial, Salt, Calcium Sulphate (Sulfate), Xanthan
> Gum For Smoothness, Mono and Diglycerides An Anti-foaming Agent, Aspartame,
> Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Color(s) Artificial"
>
> Kee-rist, Billy, why not just eat a bunch of plastic-coated Freon?
>
> Bob

but it's really *great* modified food starch!

your pal,
blake

Yummy!! Chemo the Clown General Cooking 2 08-10-2010 04:25 PM
Yummy! Mexican Cooking 1 27-07-2009 08:05 PM
YUMMY ROSE NO NAME General Cooking 0 04-05-2009 08:26 PM
Yummy Dick Adams Sourdough 0 16-11-2005 01:38 PM
Yummy; T General Cooking 7 07-08-2004 11:14 PM