Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: Vox Humana

The recent thread on the last decade in RFC has me thinking about

It seems to me that Vox Humana is still posting to this newsgroup
using another moniker. Am I wrong?
I won't say who I think it is in case it might cause distress to that
person for some reason.
Ruth
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Vox Humana

"Mookie" > wrote in message

> The recent thread on the last decade in RFC has me thinking about
>
> It seems to me that Vox Humana is still posting to this newsgroup
> using another moniker. Am I wrong?
> I won't say who I think it is in case it might cause distress to that
> person for some reason.
> Ruth

Wayne BoatHook

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ekal Byar" > wrote in message

> "Mookie" > wrote in message
>>
>> The recent thread on the last decade in RFC has me thinking about
>>
>> It seems to me that Vox Humana is still posting to this newsgroup
>> using another moniker. Am I wrong?
>> I won't say who I think it is in case it might cause distress to that
>> person for some reason.
>> Ruth

> Wayne BoatHook

I remember that person. We had bought a new refrigerator and it was lacking
in freon. There was freon but there was also a leak. I posted either here or
maybe rec. food equipment and got excellent advice.

Thanks to Vox Humana - Pizza Stone help Rowbotth Baking 1 04-02-2006 10:46 PM
Ping Vox Humana graham Baking 4 25-12-2005 10:13 PM
Ping: Vox Humana Dee Randall Cooking Equipment 3 08-08-2005 06:20 PM
Ping: Vox Humana J@mes Baking 0 06-06-2005 05:21 AM
Hi! to Vox Humana.. sandy General Cooking 0 31-12-2003 05:58 AM