Old 01-01-2010, 12:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For Rhonda - beets with orange glaze

This recipe sounds pretty close; however, the baby beets I had were
only an inch across and served whole, not sliced. HTH

Dora

Old 01-01-2010, 06:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" wrote in :

This recipe sounds pretty close; however, the baby beets I had were
only an inch across and served whole, not sliced. HTH

Dora

Thanks Dora - recipe is missing though. Was there supposed to be a link?

--
Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

Core of my heart, my country! Land of the rainbow gold,
For flood and fire and famine she pays us back threefold.
My Country, Dorothea MacKellar, 1904

Old 01-01-2010, 03:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Rhonda Anderson wrote:

This recipe sounds pretty close; however, the baby beets I had were
only an inch across and served whole, not sliced. HTH

Dora

Thanks Dora - recipe is missing though. Was there supposed to be a
link?

Oops - sorry! Too much New Year's Eve prep with family arriving.
I suggest skipping the sliced orange, though.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/beets-i...ce/detail.aspx

Old 02-01-2010, 06:21 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dora" wrote in :

Oops - sorry! Too much New Year's Eve prep with family arriving.
I suggest skipping the sliced orange, though.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/beets-i...ce/detail.aspx

Thanks Dora. Might pick up some beetroot next shopping and try this out.