FoodBanter.com

-   -   For those who eat vegan or gluten-free (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/392118-those-who-eat-vegan.html)

Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] 19-12-2009 07:03 PM

For those who eat vegan or gluten-free

Found this in a blog I read. Thought some of you might find this
interesting:

Flying Apron's Gluten-free & Vegan Baking Book by Jennifer Katzinger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/157...pf_rd_i=507846

George Leppla 19-12-2009 08:15 PM

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
Found this in a blog I read. Thought some of you might find this
interesting:

Flying Apron's Gluten-free & Vegan Baking Book by Jennifer Katzinger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/157...pf_rd_i=507846

Thank you! Being gluten intolerant, I miss bread a lot.

George L

Miche[_2_] 20-12-2009 03:32 AM

For those who eat vegan or gluten-free

In article ,
"Virginia Tadrzynski" wrote:

Found this in a blog I read. Thought some of you might find this
interesting:

Flying Apron's Gluten-free & Vegan Baking Book by Jennifer Katzinger

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/157...4_i1?pf_rd_m=A
TVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1VXANX1H38AM5MS81W28&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd _p
=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Oooh definitely worth a look. Thank you!

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases