Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default To all who celebrate

I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

>On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:
>
>> I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

>I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
>those that do.

I don't think one can be a devout athiest... that would make you an
oxymoron.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:
>
> > I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

> I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
> those that do.
>
> -sw

We had latkes today with homemade applesauce and commercial sour cream

However I did break family tradition by using the food processor to
shred the potatoes. My forebearers all shredded them by hand.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Arri London >
wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:
> >
> > > I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

> > I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
> > those that do.
> >
> > -sw

> We had latkes today with homemade applesauce and commercial sour cream

We had that yesterday. Plus bacon. We celebrate all the religious
holidays.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
brooklyn1 > wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:
> >
> >> I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

> >I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
> >those that do.
> >

> I don't think one can be a devout athiest... that would make you an
> oxymoron.

<laughs>

Thanks Shel'.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel wrote:

> In article >, Arri London >
> wrote:
>
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> > > I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
> > > those that do.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > We had latkes today with homemade applesauce and commercial sour cream
> >

> We had that yesterday. Plus bacon. We celebrate all the religious
> holidays.

We celebrate the ones that have good food associated with them :P
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Arri replied to Dan:

>> We celebrate all the religious holidays.

> We celebrate the ones that have good food associated with them :P

That's what we do, too. Is the Super Bowl a religion?

Bob, starting to think about Chinese New Year

How Do You Celebrate Halloween? Brooklyn1 General Cooking 23 18-10-2012 10:30 PM
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo toci Tea 1 05-05-2011 03:23 PM
But we don't celebrate Christmas! Serene Vannoy General Cooking 26 26-12-2010 11:34 PM
Celebrate the New Year! mixr General 0 30-12-2009 08:21 PM
Another reason to celebrate! modom General Cooking 1 20-06-2005 02:54 PM