FoodBanter.com

-   -   To all who celebrate (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/391878-all-who-celebrate.html)

gloria.p 11-12-2009 11:51 PM

To all who celebrate

I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

gloria p

brooklyn1 12-12-2009 06:50 PM

To all who celebrate

Sqwertz wrote:

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:

I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
those that do.

I don't think one can be a devout athiest... that would make you an
oxymoron.

Arri London 14-12-2009 01:25 AM

To all who celebrate

Sqwertz wrote:

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:

I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
those that do.

-sw

We had latkes today with homemade applesauce and commercial sour cream
:)

However I did break family tradition by using the food processor to
shred the potatoes. My forebearers all shredded them by hand.

Dan Abel 14-12-2009 02:08 AM

To all who celebrate

In article , Arri London
wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:

I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
those that do.

-sw

We had latkes today with homemade applesauce and commercial sour cream
:)

We had that yesterday. Plus bacon. We celebrate all the religious
holidays.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Omelet[_7_] 14-12-2009 09:00 PM

To all who celebrate

In article ,
brooklyn1 wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:

I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
those that do.

I don't think one can be a devout athiest... that would make you an
oxymoron.

laughs

Thanks Shel'.
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Arri London 15-12-2009 01:28 AM

To all who celebrate

Dan Abel wrote:

In article , Arri London
wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:51:12 -0700, gloria.p wrote:

I wish you a sweet and happy Hannukah.

I'm a devout atheist, but I'll still celebrate in celebration of
those that do.

-sw

We had latkes today with homemade applesauce and commercial sour cream
:)

We had that yesterday. Plus bacon. We celebrate all the religious
holidays.

We celebrate the ones that have good food associated with them :P

Bob Terwilliger[_1_] 15-12-2009 10:46 AM

To all who celebrate

Arri replied to Dan:

We celebrate all the religious holidays.

We celebrate the ones that have good food associated with them :P

That's what we do, too. Is the Super Bowl a religion?

Bob, starting to think about Chinese New Year