Love New Orleans

Default Mardi Gras King Cake Recipe

more than what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype
associated with it is the smallest part of it! Naturally my favorite
part of Carnival is the food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is to
Carnival what cookies are to Christmas. Here's a vintage <a
href="http://community.webtv.net/rsbibb/KingCake">King Cake Recipe</a>
that dates back to the late 19th century. Give it a try and let me know

Sami

"Love New Orleans" > wrote in message
Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than
what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with it
is the smallest part of it! Naturally my favorite part of Carnival is the
food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is to Carnival what cookies are to
Christmas. Here's a vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to the late
19th century. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

HAPPY CARNIVAL!

New Orleans Lover

Um, where is the recipe?

Charlene Charette

Sami wrote:
> "Love New Orleans" > wrote in message
> Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than
> what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with it
> is the smallest part of it! Naturally my favorite part of Carnival is the
> food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is to Carnival what cookies are to
> Christmas. Here's a vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to the late
> 19th century. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
>
> HAPPY CARNIVAL!
>
> New Orleans Lover
>
> Um, where is the recipe?

It's probably a newsreader issue. On my reader the words "King Cake
Recipe" are blue and I could click on the link to the recipe.

--Charlene

--
Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on
what to have for dinner. -- James Bovard

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Sami

"Charlene Charette" > wrote in message
news
> Sami wrote:
> > "Love New Orleans" > wrote in message
> > Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more than
> > what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype associated with

it
> > is the smallest part of it! Naturally my favorite part of Carnival is

the
> > food! Anyone ever heard of King Cake? It is to Carnival what cookies are

> > Christmas. Here's a vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to the late
> > 19th century. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
> >
> > HAPPY CARNIVAL!
> >
> > New Orleans Lover
> >
> > Um, where is the recipe?
> >

> It's probably a newsreader issue. On my reader the words "King Cake
> Recipe" are blue and I could click on the link to the recipe.
>
> --Charlene
>
> --
> Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on
> what to have for dinner. -- James Bovard
>
> --
>
> email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Ok, could you post the recipe, then?

Ken Davey

Sami wrote:
> "Charlene Charette" > wrote in message
> news
>> Sami wrote:
>>> "Love New Orleans" > wrote in message
>>> Hi, all! Any Mardi Gras fans out there? Ya know, Mardi Gras is more
>>> than what you see on Girls Gone Wild! In fact, the stereotype
>>> associated with it is the smallest part of it! Naturally my
>>> favorite part of Carnival is the food! Anyone ever heard of King
>>> Cake? It is to Carnival what cookies are to Christmas. Here's a
>>> vintage King Cake Recipe that dates back to the late 19th century.
>>> Give it a try and let me know what you think!
>>>
>>> HAPPY CARNIVAL!
>>>
>>> New Orleans Lover
>>>
>>> Um, where is the recipe?
>>>

>> It's probably a newsreader issue. On my reader the words "King Cake
>> Recipe" are blue and I could click on the link to the recipe.
>>
>> --Charlene
>>
>> --
>> Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting
>> on what to have for dinner. -- James Bovard
>>
>> --
>>
>> email perronnelle at earthlink . net
>>

> Ok, could you post the recipe, then?
Here is the link.