PENMART01

>Katra wrote:
> "Noam" wrote:
>
>> I cut onions and scallions wearing swimming goggles (seriously) - Noam

>That sounds logical..... ;-)

Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip... you can
also hold something large in your mouth to suck on while fondling onions. hehe

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Katra wrote:
> "Noam" wrote:
>
>> I cut onions and scallions wearing swimming goggles (seriously) - Noam

>That sounds logical..... ;-)

Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip... you can
also hold something large in your mouth to suck on while fondling onions. hehe

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Darryl L. Pierce

PENMART01 wrote:

> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
form sulfuric compounds.

--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce >
Darryl L. Pierce

PENMART01 wrote:

> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
form sulfuric compounds.

--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce >
* @see The Infobahn Offramp <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
* @quote "Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby..." - Adrian Monk
*/
Darryl L. Pierce

PENMART01 wrote:

> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
form sulfuric compounds.

--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce >
* @see The Infobahn Offramp <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
* @quote "Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby..." - Adrian Monk
*/

Darryl L. Pierce

PENMART01 wrote:

> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
form sulfuric compounds.

--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce >
* @see The Infobahn Offramp <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
* @quote "Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby..." - Adrian Monk
*/
Darryl L. Pierce

PENMART01 wrote:

> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
form sulfuric compounds.

--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce >
* @see The Infobahn Offramp <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
* @quote "Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby..." - Adrian Monk
*/
Darryl L. Pierce

PENMART01 wrote:

> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
form sulfuric compounds.

--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce >
* @see The Infobahn Offramp <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>
* @quote "Lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby, lobby..." - Adrian Monk
*/
Tim Challenger

On 17 Oct 2004 15:33:38 GMT, PENMART01 wrote:

>>Katra wrote:
>> "Noam" wrote:
>>
>>> I cut onions and scallions wearing swimming goggles (seriously) - Noam

>>That sounds logical..... ;-)

> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

Contact lenses help. Whatever you might think.

--
Tim C.
PENMART01

>"Darryl L. Pierce"
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
>form sulfuric compounds.

That's why I added the nose clip. And inserting misplaced and extraneous
commas make you appear really, really stupid, or a stutterer. When in doubt
leave commas out.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

>"Darryl L. Pierce"
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
>form sulfuric compounds.

That's why I added the nose clip. And inserting misplaced and extraneous
commas make you appear really, really stupid, or a stutterer. When in doubt
leave commas out.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"Darryl L. Pierce"
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
>form sulfuric compounds.

That's why I added the nose clip. And inserting misplaced and extraneous
commas make you appear really, really stupid, or a stutterer. When in doubt
leave commas out.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"Darryl L. Pierce"
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
>form sulfuric compounds.

That's why I added the nose clip. And inserting misplaced and extraneous
commas make you appear really, really stupid, or a stutterer. When in doubt
leave commas out.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"Darryl L. Pierce"
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
>form sulfuric compounds.

That's why I added the nose clip. And inserting misplaced and extraneous
commas make you appear really, really stupid, or a stutterer. When in doubt
leave commas out.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"Darryl L. Pierce"
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
>form sulfuric compounds.

That's why I added the nose clip. And inserting misplaced and extraneous
commas make you appear really, really stupid, or a stutterer. When in doubt
leave commas out.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

Tim Challenger

On 19 Oct 2004 12:16:56 GMT, PENMART01 wrote:

>>"Darryl L. Pierce"
>>
>>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>>
>>> Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

>>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and nose,
>>form sulfuric compounds.

> That's why I added the nose clip.

.... or just don't breath through your nose.

--
Tim C.
PENMART01

>Tim Challenger writes:
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>>>"Darryl L. Pierce"

>>>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>>>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and
>>>nose, form sulfuric compounds.

>>That's why I added the nose clip.

>... or just don't breath through your nose.

And keep your eyes shut.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Tim Challenger writes:
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>>>"Darryl L. Pierce"

>>>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>>>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and
>>>nose, form sulfuric compounds.

>>That's why I added the nose clip.

>... or just don't breath through your nose.

And keep your eyes shut.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Tim Challenger writes:
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>>>"Darryl L. Pierce"

>>>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>>>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and
>>>nose, form sulfuric compounds.

>>That's why I added the nose clip.

>... or just don't breath through your nose.

And keep your eyes shut.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Tim Challenger writes:
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>>>"Darryl L. Pierce"

>>>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>>>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and
>>>nose, form sulfuric compounds.

>>That's why I added the nose clip.

>... or just don't breath through your nose.

And keep your eyes shut.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

>Tim Challenger writes:
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>>>"Darryl L. Pierce"

>>>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>>>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and
>>>nose, form sulfuric compounds.

>>That's why I added the nose clip.

>... or just don't breath through your nose.

And keep your eyes shut.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Tim Challenger writes:
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>>
>>>"Darryl L. Pierce"

>>>You want to protect any moist areas while cutting onions, since they release
>>>sulfur compounds that, when they come into contact with your eyes and
>>>nose, form sulfuric compounds.

>>That's why I added the nose clip.

>... or just don't breath through your nose.

And keep your eyes shut.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Tim Challenger

On 19 Oct 2004 12:34:17 GMT, PENMART01 wrote:

>>Tim Challenger writes:

>>>That's why I added the nose clip.

>>... or just don't breath through your nose.

> And keep your eyes shut.

That'd save you having to buy red onions.

--
Tim C.
Katra

In article <1098189839.ivM2RiiJ9vruGC3MT0+YqQ@teranews>,
Tim Challenger > wrote:

> >>... or just don't breath through your nose.

> > And keep your eyes shut.

> That'd save you having to buy red onions.

<lol>!!!!!!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

Tim Challenger > wrote:

> >>... or just don't breath through your nose.

> > And keep your eyes shut.

> That'd save you having to buy red onions.

<lol>!!!!!!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

Tim Challenger > wrote:

> >>... or just don't breath through your nose.

> > And keep your eyes shut.

> That'd save you having to buy red onions.

<lol>!!!!!!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

Tim Challenger > wrote:

> >>... or just don't breath through your nose.

> > And keep your eyes shut.

> That'd save you having to buy red onions.

<lol>!!!!!!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

Tim Challenger > wrote:

> >>... or just don't breath through your nose.

> > And keep your eyes shut.

> That'd save you having to buy red onions.

<lol>!!!!!!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

sf

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:15:00 +0200, Tim Challenger
> wrote:

> On 17 Oct 2004 15:33:38 GMT, PENMART01 wrote:
>
> >>Katra wrote:

> >>That sounds logical..... ;-)

> > Sounds more like BS... unless the goggles have a built in nose clip...

> Contact lenses help. Whatever you might think.

Hmmmm. I gave up contacts because they irritated my eyes -
but that was before the day when those things that envelop
your entire eye came into being.

sf

sf