Beirader

Default Tinned Tuna and Salmon

Has anyone tried the VITAL CHOICE seafood products?
I have found them to be much better than Hegg & Hegg.
They are line caught fish and hand canned not produced in large amounts.
Does anyone know of a better source?
rmg

"Beirader" > wrote in message
> Has anyone tried the VITAL CHOICE seafood products?
> I have found them to be much better than Hegg & Hegg.
> They are line caught fish and hand canned not produced in large amounts.
> Does anyone know of a better source?

My mother used to make us canned salmon sandwiches with butter. Soul food
mmmmm.

I don't think I've seen Vital Choice. This isn't spam is it??

rmg

"Beirader" > wrote in message
> Has anyone tried the VITAL CHOICE seafood products?
> I have found them to be much better than Hegg & Hegg.
> They are line caught fish and hand canned not produced in large amounts.
> Does anyone know of a better source?

My mother used to make us canned salmon sandwiches with butter. Soul food
mmmmm.

I don't think I've seen Vital Choice. This isn't spam is it??

Beirader

rmg wrote:
> "Beirader" > wrote in message
>
>>Has anyone tried the VITAL CHOICE seafood products?
>>I have found them to be much better than Hegg & Hegg.
>>They are line caught fish and hand canned not produced in large amounts.
>>Does anyone know of a better source?

> My mother used to make us canned salmon sandwiches with butter. Soul food
> mmmmm.
>
> I don't think I've seen Vital Choice. This isn't spam is it??

Nope! Not spam that is another kind of sort of food. I just happened
to find this company and really like their service and products. They
are not cheap but at least you know what you are getting and it is
certified kosher etc.
By the way we had the same kinda sandwiches are you from Mass?
Bee