PHIL

Default Anyone tried- 'Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating?'

Hi all:

It seems that this company has now come to my area. They state "Lose weight
with fresh, healthy meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner." Their food is
fresh, not frozen, and you order a weeks worth of meals at a time. Two
different plans- 1200 or 2000 calories.

I went to the web site, www.meals21.com to check it out. They certainly do
offer a variety of different foods each week. But it is also rather pricey.
Anyone here familiar with this company? Quality of food? Service?

Thanks,
--PHIL--
Mark Thorson

PHIL wrote:

> Anyone here familiar with this company? Quality of food? Service?

Check out one person's experience he

http://www.poundy.com/

Scroll down to the end of September blob entries.

Mark Thorson

PHIL wrote:

> Anyone here familiar with this company? Quality of food? Service?

Check out one person's experience he

http://www.poundy.com/

Scroll down to the end of September blob entries.

Kate B

"PHIL" > wrote in message
> Hi all:
>
> It seems that this company has now come to my area. They state "Lose

weight
> with fresh, healthy meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner." Their food is
> fresh, not frozen, and you order a weeks worth of meals at a time. Two
> different plans- 1200 or 2000 calories.
>
> I went to the web site, www.meals21.com to check it out. They certainly

do
> offer a variety of different foods each week. But it is also rather

pricey.
> Anyone here familiar with this company? Quality of food? Service?
>
> Thanks,
> --PHIL--

I haven't tried the food although members of my extended family have. I
have heard positive things about it. The nice thing about this food
delivery system is that you do not need to make a long term commitment to
it. Check yesterdays Chicago Tribune Food "Good Eating" Section. They did
a review of 4 FDS including Seattle Sutton's. I should point out that while
a FDS is something I would never be interested in for myself I have known
Seattle Sutton all of my life and would tend to be somewhat biased in favor
of anything she promoted.

Kate

Healthy Eating tan Vegetarian cooking 25 14-04-2019 05:36 AM
Healthy Eating Andy Brewin General Cooking 0 25-03-2009 12:37 PM
Healthy Eating. [email protected] General Cooking 0 06-01-2008 11:38 AM
Eating healthy Omelet General Cooking 5 31-08-2007 07:33 PM
healthy breakfast eating out [email protected] General Cooking 17 30-03-2004 06:19 AM