So'n'so

Default Aquacentre sink by Julien

Does anybody have one of these, or know how much they cost? Looks like a
beautiful all-in-one unit of sink, drawer, and integrated dishwasher. Very
cool. I saw it in Metropolitan Home and at the website www.julien.ca.
They have dealerships, but before I go, I thought I'd ask.

Also, does anyone have experience with a microwave/oven wall combo? I'm
doing a kitchen which will have a 36" cooktop, but the owner wants a
microwave and oven, but doesn't need 36" of oven, so is looking at either a
combo like this, or a single with a warming drawer.

Jacques

"So'n'so" > wrote in message >...
> Does anybody have one of these, or know how much they cost? Looks like a
> beautiful all-in-one unit of sink, drawer, and integrated dishwasher. Very
> cool. I saw it in Metropolitan Home and at the website www.julien.ca.
> They have dealerships, but before I go, I thought I'd ask.
>
> Also, does anyone have experience with a microwave/oven wall combo? I'm
> doing a kitchen which will have a 36" cooktop, but the owner wants a
> microwave and oven, but doesn't need 36" of oven, so is looking at either a
> combo like this, or a single with a warming drawer.

I've JUST begun researching the benefits/limitations of
microwave/convection-oven combinations - be pleased to send along the
info I collect, but it's nowhere near as useful as first-hand
experiences ...
Hope you get some feedback.
Jacques

"So'n'so" > wrote in message >...
> Does anybody have one of these, or know how much they cost? Looks like a
> beautiful all-in-one unit of sink, drawer, and integrated dishwasher. Very
> cool. I saw it in Metropolitan Home and at the website www.julien.ca.
> They have dealerships, but before I go, I thought I'd ask.
>
> Also, does anyone have experience with a microwave/oven wall combo? I'm
> doing a kitchen which will have a 36" cooktop, but the owner wants a
> microwave and oven, but doesn't need 36" of oven, so is looking at either a
> combo like this, or a single with a warming drawer.

I've JUST begun researching the benefits/limitations of
microwave/convection-oven combinations - be pleased to send along the
info I collect, but it's nowhere near as useful as first-hand
experiences ...
Hope you get some feedback.

Sink Poll - are you a double or single bowler? What is your Dream sink? :-) jj General Cooking 23 27-02-2009 08:36 PM
00 Ch Gloria ST Julien Joseph Coulter[_4_] Wine 5 22-10-2008 09:12 AM
TN: Mosel Kab and St Julien DaleW Wine 4 17-03-2008 07:13 PM
TN: 2 Barbaresco, 1 CdR, 1 Dao, 1 St. Julien DaleW Wine 7 04-11-2005 05:42 PM
St. Julien Lookalike? Almost Jim Wine 0 12-09-2005 01:14 PM