PENMART01

Default Make me a sandwich...

Poof, yer a sandwich!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
kilikini

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> Poof, yer a sandwich!
>
> http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

Sheldon, I have spent more time on this link than I have on a long time and
I'm not even done yet! Thanks! It's really interesting!

kili

PENMART01

>"kilikini" writes:
>

>>"PENMART01" wrote:
>>
>> Poof, yer a sandwich!
>> http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

>Sheldon, I have spent more time on this link than I have on a long time and
>I'm not even done yet! Thanks! It's really interesting!

Glad you like it... and no calories.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>"kilikini" writes:
>

>>"PENMART01" wrote:
>>
>> Poof, yer a sandwich!
>> http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

>Sheldon, I have spent more time on this link than I have on a long time and
>I'm not even done yet! Thanks! It's really interesting!

Glad you like it... and no calories.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Gal Called J.J.

One time on Usenet, (PENMART01) said:

> Poof, yer a sandwich!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

I always suspected that someone had to have put meat on slices of bread
before the Earl of Sandwich. Thanks for the link...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF

Michael H.

(Gal Called J.J.) wrote in news:cji3v5$20u6_
:

(PENMART01) said:

>> Poof, yer a sandwich!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

> I always suspected that someone had to have put meat on slices of bread
> before the Earl of Sandwich. Thanks for the link...

Sandwiches must be getting more popular again, The Secret Life Of ... did
an episode on Sandwiches, and Alton Brown and one of the other Food TV
personalities did shows based on sandwiches in the past month too.
Michael H.

(PENMART01) said:

>> Poof, yer a sandwich!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

> I always suspected that someone had to have put meat on slices of bread
> before the Earl of Sandwich. Thanks for the link...

Sandwiches must be getting more popular again, The Secret Life Of ... did
an episode on Sandwiches, and Alton Brown and one of the other Food TV
personalities did shows based on sandwiches in the past month too.
Michael H.

(PENMART01) said:

>> Poof, yer a sandwich!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

> I always suspected that someone had to have put meat on slices of bread
> before the Earl of Sandwich. Thanks for the link...

Sandwiches must be getting more popular again, The Secret Life Of ... did
an episode on Sandwiches, and Alton Brown and one of the other Food TV
personalities did shows based on sandwiches in the past month too.
Michael H.

(PENMART01) said:

>> Poof, yer a sandwich!

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...ichHistory.htm

> I always suspected that someone had to have put meat on slices of bread
> before the Earl of Sandwich. Thanks for the link...

Sandwiches must be getting more popular again, The Secret Life Of ... did
an episode on Sandwiches, and Alton Brown and one of the other Food TV
personalities did shows based on sandwiches in the past month too.
Michael H.