Mary Belle

Default Delta Airlines Cookies

Hi,

Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?

Thank You

Nick

Try asking at www.flyertalk.com in the Delta forum.
They are often discussed there, for what its worth.

I did miss those on my early morning flights after my switch to US Air...
but that was about all I missed from delta.

-N

"Mary Belle" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
> cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?
>
> Thank You

alzelt

Mary Belle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
> cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?
>
> Thank You

They come from Neiman Marcus.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Wayne Boatwright

alzelt > wrote in news:Fd2Pb.35787
:

> Mary Belle wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
>> cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?
>>
>> Thank You
>>

> They come from Neiman Marcus.

From the infamous recipe?
BOB

alzelt wrote:
> Mary Belle wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
>> cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?
>>
>> Thank You
>>

> They come from Neiman Marcus.

Where can I get that recipe?

BOB

Mark Thorson

BOB wrote:

> alzelt wrote:
> >>
> >> Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
> >> cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?
> >>

> > They come from Neiman Marcus.

> Where can I get that recipe?

You get it when you become a 33rd-degree Freemason.
Now please say nothing more about it. It is very
secret stuff. That's why we NEVER talk about it
in a public newsgroup. :-#

Angela Arnold

Actually, they come from a company called Cheryl&co. (formally
Cheryl's Cookies).
Here's a web address for her company and they have a link for a
catalog
request.
http://www.cherylandco.com/onesmart.asp
She also supplies US Air,Bob Evans, The Limited, Inc., Disney and many
more well known places.
Angel