FoodBanter.com

-   -   Delta Airlines Cookies (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/3660-delta-airlines-cookies.html)

Mary Belle 18-01-2004 04:32 PM

Delta Airlines Cookies

Hi,

Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?

Thank You

Nick 19-01-2004 04:32 PM

Delta Airlines Cookies

Try asking at www.flyertalk.com in the Delta forum.
They are often discussed there, for what its worth.

I did miss those on my early morning flights after my switch to US Air...
but that was about all I missed from delta.

-N

alzelt 20-01-2004 04:34 AM

Delta Airlines Cookies

Mary Belle wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?

Thank You

They come from Neiman Marcus.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

BOB 20-01-2004 04:52 AM

Delta Airlines Cookies

alzelt wrote:
Mary Belle wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?

Thank You

They come from Neiman Marcus.

Where can I get that recipe?

BOB

Mark Thorson 20-01-2004 05:13 AM

Delta Airlines Cookies

BOB wrote:

alzelt wrote:

Has anyone ever been able to come up with a recipe for those little
cookies they serve you on Delta Airlines?

They come from Neiman Marcus.

Where can I get that recipe?

You get it when you become a 33rd-degree Freemason.
Now please say nothing more about it. It is very
secret stuff. That's why we NEVER talk about it
in a public newsgroup. :-#

Angela Arnold 20-01-2004 05:50 PM

Delta Airlines Cookies

Actually, they come from a company called Cheryl&co. (formally
Cheryl's Cookies).
Here's a web address for her company and they have a link for a
catalog
request.
http://www.cherylandco.com/onesmart.asp
She also supplies US Air,Bob Evans, The Limited, Inc., Disney and many
more well known places.
Angel