Mikey

Default Buy quark in Scotland?

Hello,

I'm going to stay for a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and
one of the things I miss here is the Austrian
quark or "Topfen".

Unfortunatel Tesco and Scotmid have none.
Does anyone know if there are shops who sell it?

Thank you very much!

Michael
limey

"Mikey" wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to stay for a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and
> one of the things I miss here is the Austrian
> quark or "Topfen".
>
> Unfortunatel Tesco and Scotmid have none.
> Does anyone know if there are shops who sell it?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Michael

Michael, you can also post your question on uk.food+drink.misc - you will
probably find more people there who are familiar with the stores and what
they carry. Good luck!

Dora

limey

"Mikey" wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to stay for a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and
> one of the things I miss here is the Austrian
> quark or "Topfen".
>
> Unfortunatel Tesco and Scotmid have none.
> Does anyone know if there are shops who sell it?
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Michael

Michael, you can also post your question on uk.food+drink.misc - you will
probably find more people there who are familiar with the stores and what
they carry. Good luck!

Dora

Mikey

"limey" > wrote in message >...
> "Mikey" wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm going to stay for a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and
> > one of the things I miss here is the Austrian
> > quark or "Topfen".
> >
> > Unfortunatel Tesco and Scotmid have none.
> > Does anyone know if there are shops who sell it?
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > Michael

> Michael, you can also post your question on uk.food+drink.misc - you will
> probably find more people there who are familiar with the stores and what
> they carry. Good luck!
>
> Dora

I did not know that there is such a group.

Thank you

Michael
Mikey

"limey" > wrote in message >...
> "Mikey" wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm going to stay for a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and
> > one of the things I miss here is the Austrian
> > quark or "Topfen".
> >
> > Unfortunatel Tesco and Scotmid have none.
> > Does anyone know if there are shops who sell it?
> >
> > Thank you very much!
> >
> > Michael

> Michael, you can also post your question on uk.food+drink.misc - you will
> probably find more people there who are familiar with the stores and what
> they carry. Good luck!
>
> Dora

I did not know that there is such a group.

Thank you

Michael

limey

"Mikey" > wrote in message
om...
> "limey" > wrote in message

> > "Mikey" wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm going to stay for a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and
> > > one of the things I miss here is the Austrian
> > > quark or "Topfen".
> > >
> > > Unfortunatel Tesco and Scotmid have none.
> > > Does anyone know if there are shops who sell it?
> > >
> > > Thank you very much!
> > >
> > > Michael

> > Michael, you can also post your question on uk.food+drink.misc - you

will
> > probably find more people there who are familiar with the stores and

what
> > they carry. Good luck!
> >
> > Dora

> I did not know that there is such a group.
>
> Thank you
>
> Michael

You have a good answer on that UK newsgroup.

Dora

limey

"Mikey" > wrote in message
om...
> "limey" > wrote in message

> > "Mikey" wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm going to stay for a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and
> > > one of the things I miss here is the Austrian
> > > quark or "Topfen".
> > >
> > > Unfortunatel Tesco and Scotmid have none.
> > > Does anyone know if there are shops who sell it?
> > >
> > > Thank you very much!
> > >
> > > Michael

> > Michael, you can also post your question on uk.food+drink.misc - you

will
> > probably find more people there who are familiar with the stores and

what
> > they carry. Good luck!
> >
> > Dora

> I did not know that there is such a group.
>
> Thank you
>
> Michael

You have a good answer on that UK newsgroup.

Dora

Gin from Scotland? Ed Pawlowski General Cooking 30 15-09-2015 10:01 PM
quark uses? Don Martinich General Cooking 14 12-04-2010 01:54 AM
Question about the preparation of gelantine for a quark gateau Oliver Habegger General Cooking 5 11-07-2004 03:36 PM
Scotland Chuck Reid Wine 3 25-06-2004 08:13 AM
Quark haidie Baking 2 25-01-2004 11:39 PM