Dennis G.

Default Food lovers or Self Abuse? LOL

http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/04/19/cover.php
John Gaughan

Please don't mind Steve. Despite acting like an asshole sometimes he
does contribute positively to this newsgroup. Pay attention to the good,
ignore the bad.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Dennis G. wrote:
> http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/04/19/cover.php

I love meat (the kind you eat, you sickos (Sheldon)). And for the
paranoid, this link is safe.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Jack Schidt®

"John Gaughan" > wrote in message
> Dennis G. wrote:
> > http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/04/19/cover.php

> I love meat (the kind you eat, you sickos (Sheldon)). And for the
> paranoid, this link is safe.

What if one is not paranoid? Unsafe?? <arf>

Jack Gas

Curly Sue

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:08:47 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:38:38 -0600, John Gaughan
> wrote:
>
>>Please don't mind Steve. Despite acting like an asshole sometimes he
>>does contribute positively to this newsgroup. Pay attention to the good,
>>ignore the bad.

>Note that my original post wasn't much of a flame at all. Just a
>heads up. Why she felt required to respond is beyond me.
>Granted, I should have just stopped there.
>
>-sw

Your original point was valid (although bluntly put), and the exchange
seemed that followed seemed to come from nowhere. I guess I missed
some previous fireworks :>

Sue(tm)

John Gaughan

Steve Wertz wrote:
> Note that my original post wasn't much of a flame at all.

I agree. However, it was worded in a way such that someone might take
offense at it. It would take a person prone to be defensive, however. I
find the toughest part of written communication with people over the
internet is that they can't see my facial expression or other body
language that expresses I am *not* out for blood. I guess that factor
was at play here. Oh well.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Naomi Darvell wrote:
> I laughed out loud seeing this guy lecture someone on proper Usenet
> posting, consider how often he clutters up the newsgroup with his
> completely gratuitous nastygrams.

I disagree about the "gratuitous nastygrams." He may have his low
points, but he is nowhere near as bad as Sheldon ;-)

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Jack Schidt® wrote:
> What if one is not paranoid?

I don't understand. You mean they *aren't* out to get me???

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Dennis G.

Steve Wertz > wrote:

>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:23:26 GMT, Dennis G. >
>wrote:
>
><link snipped>
>
>It's only common courtesy to give at least a breif explanation of
>a link rather than just posting the link and expecting people to
>visit it.
>
>A lot of people (like me) won't even touch a random link with no
>explanation as to WTF it's about.
>
>-sw

Well, I hope somebody enjoyed the link.
I wasn't put on this earth ...etc.

Dennis
Katra

In article >,
John Gaughan > wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
> > Note that my original post wasn't much of a flame at all.

> I agree. However, it was worded in a way such that someone might take
> offense at it. It would take a person prone to be defensive, however. I
> find the toughest part of written communication with people over the
> internet is that they can't see my facial expression or other body
> language that expresses I am *not* out for blood. I guess that factor
> was at play here. Oh well.
>
> --
> John Gaughan

That's what emoticons are for... ;-)

They DO help!

K.

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

Katra

In article >,
John Gaughan > wrote:

> Naomi Darvell wrote:
> > I laughed out loud seeing this guy lecture someone on proper Usenet
> > posting, consider how often he clutters up the newsgroup with his
> > completely gratuitous nastygrams.

> I disagree about the "gratuitous nastygrams." He may have his low
> points, but he is nowhere near as bad as Sheldon ;-)
>
> --
> John Gaughan

Depends on the mood Sheldon (or Steve) is in at the moment. <G>
Or what they have been drinking.........

I know my posts tend to degenerate sometimes after a couple of
Margaritas. %-)

And it is Friday night........

K.

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

Katra

In article >,
John Gaughan > wrote:

> Jack Schidt® wrote:
> > What if one is not paranoid?

> I don't understand. You mean they *aren't* out to get me???
>
> --
> John Gaughan

You need a tinfoil hat. <G>

K.

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

Jack Schidt®

"John Gaughan" > wrote in message
> Jack Schidt® wrote:
> > What if one is not paranoid?

> I don't understand. You mean they *aren't* out to get me???

If you're paranoid, it's valid.

Jack Bumpersticker

Pan Ohco

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:49:44 -0600, John Gaughan
> wrote:

>Jack Schidt® wrote:
>> What if one is not paranoid?

>I don't understand. You mean they *aren't* out to get me???

Just because you are paranoid, never means that "They" are not out to
get you.
Pan Ohco
Mark Shaw

Here ya go: http://www.stopabductions.com

--
Mark Shaw contact info at homepage --> http://www.panix.com/~mshaw
"Grown men are not comfortable explaining why they want to use the sniper

Jack Schidt®

"Mark Shaw" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Katra > wrote:
> >In article >,
> > John Gaughan > wrote:

> >> I don't understand. You mean they *aren't* out to get me???
> >>
> >> --
> >> John Gaughan

> >You need a tinfoil hat. <G>

> Here ya go: http://www.stopabductions.com
>
> --

You guys are so, like, last year. If you're going to wear a hat, do the
right thing and go he

http://www.thescreamonline.com/stran...atsofmeat.html

Jack Chapeau

blake murphy

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 06:58:17 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>"Mark Shaw" > wrote in message
>> >You need a tinfoil hat. <G>

>> Here ya go: http://www.stopabductions.com
>>
>> --

>You guys are so, like, last year. If you're going to wear a hat, do the
>right thing and go he
>
>http://www.thescreamonline.com/stran...atsofmeat.html
>
>Jack Chapeau

the pastrami yarmulke looks very snappy.

your pal,
blake

Looking for Food Lovers Herb Restaurants 0 16-04-2005 11:54 PM
for food and wine lovers Chris Barbecue 25 08-04-2005 10:08 PM
for food and wine lovers Chris Recipes 0 06-04-2005 02:51 AM
Food Lovers Passions FoodLoversPassions-Com General Cooking 3 12-03-2005 09:42 PM
rec.food.equipment,alt.culture.epirus,alt.conspiracy.cabal,alt.amiga.slip,alt.abuse-recovery . Cooking Equipment 0 17-06-2004 12:05 PM