Nancy Dooley

Default TV: Food Finds

Does anyone know how to find addresses/phone numbers for products on
Food Finds? I accidentally watched most of an episode last week which
featured a shagbark hickory (BBQ) sauce, along with some chocolate
produced by a transplanted French-Canadian and his wife - can't
remember location, but I'm thinking Indiana, which is probably wrong.

Anyway, I'd like to consider these two items for obligatory Christmas
gifts and didn't find anything on the Food Network website.

N.
Herman Munster

"Nancy Dooley" > wrote in message
om...
> Does anyone know how to find addresses/phone numbers for products on
> Food Finds? I accidentally watched most of an episode last week which
> featured a shagbark hickory (BBQ) sauce, along with some chocolate
> produced by a transplanted French-Canadian and his wife - can't
> remember location, but I'm thinking Indiana, which is probably wrong.
>
> Anyway, I'd like to consider these two items for obligatory Christmas
> gifts and didn't find anything on the Food Network website.
>
> N.

Here is the indiana show.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._19994,00.html

Herman Munster

"Nancy Dooley" > wrote in message
om...
> Does anyone know how to find addresses/phone numbers for products on
> Food Finds? I accidentally watched most of an episode last week which
> featured a shagbark hickory (BBQ) sauce, along with some chocolate
> produced by a transplanted French-Canadian and his wife - can't
> remember location, but I'm thinking Indiana, which is probably wrong.
>
> Anyway, I'd like to consider these two items for obligatory Christmas
> gifts and didn't find anything on the Food Network website.
>
> N.

Here is the indiana show.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._19994,00.html

Nancy Young

Nancy Dooley wrote:

> Does anyone know how to find addresses/phone numbers for products on
> Food Finds? I accidentally watched most of an episode last week which
> featured a shagbark hickory (BBQ) sauce, along with some chocolate
> produced by a transplanted French-Canadian and his wife - can't
> remember location, but I'm thinking Indiana, which is probably wrong.
>
> Anyway, I'd like to consider these two items for obligatory Christmas
> gifts and didn't find anything on the Food Network website.
>
> N.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._34539,00.html

Is this it?

nancy
Bob

"Herman Munster" provided:

>> Does anyone know how to find addresses/phone numbers for products on
>> Food Finds? I accidentally watched most of an episode last week which
>> featured a shagbark hickory (BBQ) sauce, along with some chocolate
>> produced by a transplanted French-Canadian and his wife - can't
>> remember location, but I'm thinking Indiana, which is probably wrong.

<snip>

Based on what Nancy wrote, I think she was talking about THIS Indiana show:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._34539,00.html

Bob

Bob

"Herman Munster" provided: