Mia

Default Author seeking submissions for book

Author looking for submissions from individuals describing their most
memorable romantic experience where dining/food was involved. Please,
nothing
too graphic or sexual. If interested, please leave a post and I will
respond with details.

Thanks

Mia

J.J. in WA

One time on Usenet, "Mia" > said:

> Author looking for submissions from individuals describing their most
> memorable romantic experience where dining/food was involved. Please,
> nothing
> too graphic or sexual. If interested, please leave a post and I will
> respond with details.

Weeeelll, since you've made it clear that you're an author, and
you're not looking for sexy chocolate stories, and you've got the
same name as one of my cats -- what the heck, I'll share a story.
Change COLD to HOT if you prefer e-mail...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"I rule you!" - Travis of the Cosmos, ATHF
J.J. in WA