Frank Weaver

Default What are your best recipes for an aphrodisiac ?

Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
aphrodisiac (be it for a female, male, or both) ?

Or please give any link/s to the topic, that you know of.
Puester

Frank Weaver wrote:

> Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
> something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
> aphrodisiac (be it for a female, male, or both) ?
>
> Or please give any link/s to the topic, that you know of.

"Honey, you work so hard around here, let's go OUT to dinner"
does it for me.

;-)
glolria p
Puester

Frank Weaver wrote:

> Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
> something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
> aphrodisiac (be it for a female, male, or both) ?
>
> Or please give any link/s to the topic, that you know of.

"Honey, you work so hard around here, let's go OUT to dinner"
does it for me.

;-)
glolria p
PENMART01

> (Frank Weaver)
>
>Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
>something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
>aphrodisiac?

( ^ )( ^ )

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
zuuum

"Frank Weaver" > wrote in message
m...
> Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
> something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
> aphrodisiac (be it for a female, male, or both) ?
>
> Or please give any link/s to the topic, that you know of.

LOL CA$H! and availability

sandy

if he runs my bath,,,,,cooks me supper,,,,,,that's it for me....u can keep
your chocolates and roses! Oh yes,,,,and plays Aaron Neville while he's
doing it.....lol.

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> > (Frank Weaver)
> >
> >Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
> >something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
> >aphrodisiac?

> ( ^ )( ^ )
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRANCE (belgium) GERMANY--SPAIN =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> *********
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."
> Sheldon
> ````````````

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"zuuum" > wrote:

> "Frank Weaver" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
> > something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
> > aphrodisiac (be it for a female, male, or both) ?
> >
> > Or please give any link/s to the topic, that you know of.

> LOL CA$H! and availability

About 8 grams of dried peruvian torch or san pedro cactus works pretty
good....

Seriously.

Om.
--
"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only
enough blood to run one at a time." -Robin Williams
Arri London

Frank Weaver wrote:

> Even if other people may think it's hogwash, but you think it has
> something in it, what is your best (non-drug only) recipe for an
> aphrodisiac (be it for a female, male, or both) ?
>
> Or please give any link/s to the topic, that you know of.

Having an excellent meal cooked for me by the 'subject'. And of course
the mess cleaned up afterwards!
TammyM

sandy > wrote:
: if he runs my bath,,,,,cooks me supper,,,,,,that's it for me....u can keep
: your chocolates and roses! Oh yes,,,,and plays Aaron Neville while he's
: doing it.....lol.

Also naked, apart from the ruffly apron. That would start my engines!

"-)

Tammy, fanning self vigorously