Kate ......

Default Beef Stroganoff

Elly wrote:
This was a request quiet awhile back. I did receive a couple of very good
ones . And enjoyed them. Thank you all for being so very nice to take the
time to help me . Hugs .... kate

> > From: "Kate ......" >
> > Hi , I would like to have a really good beef stroganoff recipe. Tried

> > few . Lousy results. Can anyone be so kind as to share there good one
> > with me? Thank you kindly. kate

> Beef Stroganoff
>
> From: www.nutrisystem.com
> Beef cubes and mushroom slices in a rich wine-flavored sauce
>
> Servings: 4
> Time for preparation: 40 minutes
>
> 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
> 2 onions
> 400 grams of beef cubes, no fat
> half wine glass of white wine (I used Pinot Griggio)
> 2 garlic cloves
> 8 mushrooms
> 1 cup of cooking cream
> 2 Tbsp of Tamari soy sauce
> 1 dash curry powder
> 1 pepperoncino + 1/2 tsp Tabasco
> 1 dash salt
>
> Heat the olive oil. Chop onions and mushrooms, and cut garlic thinly.
> Stir-fry onions, then add beef cubes and stir-fry until the meat changes
> colour into gray. Add wine and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Add
> garlic and mushrooms, let it cook until the wine is almost gone, then

add
> cooking cream and spices. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
>
> According to FitDay.com, 1 serving has:
> - calories = 843
> - fat = 80 grams
> - carbs = 7 grams
> - protein = 11 grams
>
> --
> Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D Hill at .
> Only recipes and recipe requests are accepted for posting.
> Please allow several days for your submission to appear.
> Archives:
http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/

Kate ......

Elly wrote:
This was a request quiet awhile back. I did receive a couple of very good
ones . And enjoyed them. Thank you all for being so very nice to take the
time to help me . Hugs .... kate

> > From: "Kate ......" >
> > Hi , I would like to have a really good beef stroganoff recipe. Tried

> > few . Lousy results. Can anyone be so kind as to share there good one
> > with me? Thank you kindly. kate

> Beef Stroganoff
>
> From: www.nutrisystem.com
> Beef cubes and mushroom slices in a rich wine-flavored sauce
>
> Servings: 4
> Time for preparation: 40 minutes
>
> 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
> 2 onions
> 400 grams of beef cubes, no fat
> half wine glass of white wine (I used Pinot Griggio)
> 2 garlic cloves
> 8 mushrooms
> 1 cup of cooking cream
> 2 Tbsp of Tamari soy sauce
> 1 dash curry powder
> 1 pepperoncino + 1/2 tsp Tabasco
> 1 dash salt
>
> Heat the olive oil. Chop onions and mushrooms, and cut garlic thinly.
> Stir-fry onions, then add beef cubes and stir-fry until the meat changes
> colour into gray. Add wine and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Add
> garlic and mushrooms, let it cook until the wine is almost gone, then

add
> cooking cream and spices. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
>
> According to FitDay.com, 1 serving has:
> - calories = 843
> - fat = 80 grams
> - carbs = 7 grams
> - protein = 11 grams
>
> --
> Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D Hill at .
> Only recipes and recipe requests are accepted for posting.
> Please allow several days for your submission to appear.
> Archives:
http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/

A Brit in Canada

"Kate ......" > wrote in
:

> Elly wrote:
> This was a request quiet awhile back. I did receive a
> couple of very good ones . And enjoyed them. Thank you all
> for being so very nice to take the time to help me . Hugs
> .... kate
>

>> > From: "Kate ......" >
>> > Hi , I would like to have a really good beef stroganoff
>> > recipe. Tried

>> > few . Lousy results. Can anyone be so kind as to share
>> > there good one with me? Thank you kindly. kate

>> Beef Stroganoff
>>
>> From: www.nutrisystem.com
>> Beef cubes and mushroom slices in a rich wine-flavored
>> sauce
>>
>> Servings: 4
>> Time for preparation: 40 minutes
>>
>> 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
>> 2 onions
>> 400 grams of beef cubes, no fat
>> half wine glass of white wine (I used Pinot Griggio)
>> 2 garlic cloves
>> 8 mushrooms
>> 1 cup of cooking cream
>> 2 Tbsp of Tamari soy sauce
>> 1 dash curry powder
>> 1 pepperoncino + 1/2 tsp Tabasco
>> 1 dash salt
>>
>> Heat the olive oil. Chop onions and mushrooms, and cut
>> garlic thinly. Stir-fry onions, then add beef cubes and
>> stir-fry until the meat changes colour into gray. Add wine
>> and let it cook for a couple of minutes. Add garlic and
>> mushrooms, let it cook until the wine is almost gone, then

> add
>> cooking cream and spices. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
>>
>> According to FitDay.com, 1 serving has:
>> - calories = 843
>> - fat = 80 grams
>> - carbs = 7 grams
>> - protein = 11 grams
>>
>> --
>> Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D Hill at
>> . Only recipes and recipe requests are
>> accepted for posting. Please allow several days for your
>> submission to appear. Archives:

http://www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/ http://recipes.alastra.com/

Forgive my ignorance, but what type of beef is used for dicing?

Andy.
A Brit in Canada

"Kate ......" > wrote in
:

Beef Stroganoff ??? Todd Diabetic 4 24-12-2013 05:03 AM
Beef Stroganoff [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 07-02-2006 04:32 AM
Beef Stroganoff Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com General Cooking 92 18-09-2005 07:55 PM
BEEF STROGANOFF Duckie ® Recipes 0 28-06-2005 02:45 PM
Beef Stroganoff Monsur Fromage du Pollet Diabetic 7 27-05-2005 11:37 PM