FoodBanter.com

-   -   Thank You brand pudding (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/3404-thank-you-brand-pudding.html)

JohnCM 06-01-2004 06:55 AM

Thank You brand pudding

I remember years ago buying a great pudding in a large can called
Thank You brand pudding. However, it dissapeared long ago on the
shelves of most supermarkets here in the Long Island-NY area. Now the
only pudding they sell is in those little lunch containers.
Is this company still around? And if so, where can I find the pudding?

jammer 06-01-2004 07:34 AM

Thank You brand pudding

On 5 Jan 2004 22:55:20 -0800, (JohnCM)
wrote:

>I remember years ago buying a great pudding in a large can called
>Thank You brand pudding. However, it dissapeared long ago on the
>shelves of most supermarkets here in the Long Island-NY area. Now the
>only pudding they sell is in those little lunch containers.
>Is this company still around? And if so, where can I find the pudding?

Agrilink Foods had Thank You pudding. It is now Birds Eye Foods with
no more "Thank You pudding in site".
http://www.recipelink.com/companies.html

jammer 06-01-2004 07:36 AM

Thank You brand pudding

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:34:30 -0600, jammer > wrote:

>On 5 Jan 2004 22:55:20 -0800, (JohnCM)
>wrote:
>
>>I remember years ago buying a great pudding in a large can called
>>Thank You brand pudding. However, it dissapeared long ago on the
>>shelves of most supermarkets here in the Long Island-NY area. Now the
>>only pudding they sell is in those little lunch containers.
>>Is this company still around? And if so, where can I find the pudding?

>Agrilink Foods had Thank You pudding. It is now Birds Eye Foods with
>no more "Thank You pudding in site".

http://www.recipelink.com/companies.html

That should be, no more in SIGHT.

Vox Humana 06-01-2004 04:47 PM

Thank You brand pudding

"JohnCM" > wrote in message
om...
> I remember years ago buying a great pudding in a large can called
> Thank You brand pudding. However, it dissapeared long ago on the
> shelves of most supermarkets here in the Long Island-NY area. Now the
> only pudding they sell is in those little lunch containers.
> Is this company still around? And if so, where can I find the pudding?

I have seen pudding in large cans at Gordon Food Service/GFS Marketplace.
You might be able to buy it in large cans at the wholesale clubs. My
supermarket carries Thank You brand pie filling, but I don't recall seeing
any pudding, but it's something that I would never buy, so I don't look.

JohnCM 07-01-2004 04:37 AM

Thank You brand pudding

jammer > wrote in message >. ..
> On 5 Jan 2004 22:55:20 -0800, (JohnCM)
> wrote:
>
> >I remember years ago buying a great pudding in a large can called
> >Thank You brand pudding. However, it dissapeared long ago on the
> >shelves of most supermarkets here in the Long Island-NY area. Now the
> >only pudding they sell is in those little lunch containers.
> >Is this company still around? And if so, where can I find the pudding?

> Agrilink Foods had Thank You pudding. It is now Birds Eye Foods with
> no more "Thank You pudding in site".

http://www.recipelink.com/companies.html

Thanks alot Bird's Eye. :-(
I want my Thank You pudding and I want it now! Or I'll take a recipe.