C.A.M.

Default Anyone ever use the Viking flat-top electric cooktop?

Or any new flat-top electric cooktop? Do they really work with all
pans? Are they tempermental about "warped" pots and pans? What do you
like or dislike about yours?
Jessica Vincent

"C.A.M." > wrote in message
> Or any new flat-top electric cooktop? Do they really work with all
> pans? Are they tempermental about "warped" pots and pans? What do you
> like or dislike about yours?

I've used the one in my parents new kitchen a couple of times. Warped pans
are from what I've experienced so far with it, less than ideal. Although
the bridge is excellent. A lot more tries before I decide if I'd want one.
IMO it beats a conventional electric cooktop hands down. Their's is a GE
Profile.

Jessica

Anthony

"C.A.M." > wrote in message
> Or any new flat-top electric cooktop? Do they really work with all
> pans? Are they tempermental about "warped" pots and pans? What do you
> like or dislike about yours?

No gas here, so I use a flat top electric, a Kitchenaid. I like it better
than a standard electric, particularly how easy it is to clean. Mine has
touch controls, i.e. no knobs sticking up, which is the way to go unless you
have a cat which might............well, you see the point.