Snowfeet1

Default Prune Cake

Do you use fresh prunes or canned? I haven't seen canned prunes in years.
Thanks.
PENMART01

>snowfeet1wrote:
>
>Do you use fresh prunes or canned? I haven't seen canned prunes in years.

Um, prunes by their very nature are not fresh. One can obtain fresh prune
*plums*, but prunes are dried. Canned "stewed" prunes are readily available,
but generally in commissary sized cans (#10).

Of course purple plums in syrup are available in cans and jars, but those are
not prune plums.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon

Snowfeet1