Goomba38

Default Bobby Flay does 2nd Ave Deli

I was introduced to this place here on the newsgroup when Sheldon
mentioned it. I even bought their lovely cookbook last year as a gift.
Tonight Bobby Flay's "Food Nation" is focusing on his favorite places in
Manhattan. He's mentioned Dr. Brown's Cel Ray soda...he's shown the
making of the chicken soup with matzo balls. Some day I'm going to
actually get there in person. It looks great.
Goomba

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Goomba38
> wrote:

> I was introduced to this place here on the newsgroup when Sheldon
> mentioned it. I even bought their lovely cookbook last year as a gift.
> Tonight Bobby Flay's "Food Nation" is focusing on his favorite places in
> Manhattan. He's mentioned Dr. Brown's Cel Ray soda...he's shown the
> making of the chicken soup with matzo balls. Some day I'm going to
> actually get there in person. It looks great.
> Goomba

Dang!! I don't have cable or Bobby Flay!! If it ever comes around
again, might someone tape it for me? Did you see my pictures of my
lunch with Margaret and her friend Marcel? On my website, Day Two (I
think) of Melba Does Manhattan.
Thanks.
-Barb
--
-Barb
12-28-03: Tourtiere picture added to my site: <www.jamlady.eboard.com>
Sheryl

Goomba38 > wrote in message >...
> I was introduced to this place here on the newsgroup when Sheldon
> mentioned it. I even bought their lovely cookbook last year as a gift.
> Tonight Bobby Flay's "Food Nation" is focusing on his favorite places in
> Manhattan. He's mentioned Dr. Brown's Cel Ray soda...he's shown the
> making of the chicken soup with matzo balls. Some day I'm going to
> actually get there in person. It looks great.
> Goomba

Let me know when you get up this way,....I'll meet you there, and I'm
certain at least 1 or 2 other NY area RFC'ers will want to join us!
(Margaret? Sue? Stan?)
Gtwy4cb

>Some day I'm going to
>actually get there in person. It looks great.

Prepare yourself for the cranky waiters!

Gtwy4cb > wrote:
>>Some day I'm going to
>>actually get there in person. It looks great.

> Prepare yourself for the cranky waiters!

The cranky waiters are more common at Katz's Deli,
not the 2nd Avenue Deli.

Sheryl > wrote:

> Let me know when you get up this way,....I'll meet you there, and I'm
> certain at least 1 or 2 other NY area RFC'ers will want to join us!
> (Margaret? Sue? Stan?)

Yum!

Bobby Flay and barbeque Nonny Barbecue 30 30-09-2009 02:40 AM
Bobby Flay Dinnerware Dee Randall Cooking Equipment 0 27-12-2008 11:07 PM
Bobby Flay dinnerware Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 4 13-05-2008 05:37 PM
Bobby Flay LarbGai General Cooking 89 23-08-2007 04:31 PM
Bobby Flay Does Brisket Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 4 20-02-2006 04:33 PM