Ronnie Rao

Default Tempered Salad (Koshimbir)

Hi guys,

This is a simple recipe for a typical salad from the state of
Maharashtra (western India). The salad is tempered in oil and that
gives it a unique taste.

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=68

Rupen
Boron Elgar

On 22 Aug 2004 09:01:51 -0700, (Ronnie Rao) wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>This is a simple recipe for a typical salad from the state of
>Maharashtra (western India). The salad is tempered in oil and that
>gives it a unique taste.

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=68

>Rupen

Sounds wonderful and it is similar to a dish I had in an Indian
restaurant yesterday.

Boron
Ronnie Rao

Surprising,

I have never seen this in an Indian restaurant, but I hardly go there

Ronnie

Boron Elgar > wrote in message >. ..
> On 22 Aug 2004 09:01:51 -0700, (Ronnie Rao) wrote:
>
> >Hi guys,
> >
> >This is a simple recipe for a typical salad from the state of
> >Maharashtra (western India). The salad is tempered in oil and that
> >gives it a unique taste.

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=68

> >Rupen

> Sounds wonderful and it is similar to a dish I had in an Indian
> restaurant yesterday.
>
> Boron

Ronnie Rao