FoodBanter.com

-   -   Tempered Salad (Koshimbir) (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/32228-tempered-salad-koshimbir.html)

Ronnie Rao 22-08-2004 05:01 PM

Tempered Salad (Koshimbir)

Hi guys,

This is a simple recipe for a typical salad from the state of
Maharashtra (western India). The salad is tempered in oil and that
gives it a unique taste.

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=68

Rupen

Boron Elgar 22-08-2004 11:58 PM

On 22 Aug 2004 09:01:51 -0700, (Ronnie Rao) wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>This is a simple recipe for a typical salad from the state of
>Maharashtra (western India). The salad is tempered in oil and that
>gives it a unique taste.

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=68

>Rupen

Sounds wonderful and it is similar to a dish I had in an Indian
restaurant yesterday.

Boron

Ronnie Rao 26-08-2004 01:41 AM

Surprising,

I have never seen this in an Indian restaurant, but I hardly go there :)

Ronnie

Ronnie Rao 26-08-2004 01:41 AM

Surprising,