FoodBanter.com

-   -   Ping Barb (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/32098-ping-barb.html)

Grismalkin 21-08-2004 07:53 AM

Ping Barb

Please email me with your price list. I really crave that mustard of yours.
And the apricot butter. And lots of other things. I really need to place an
order soon!

Dinner two nights ago: king crab legs with lemon butter for dipping, aspargus
and French bread, all for the dipping.

Melba's Jammin' 21-08-2004 11:50 AM

In article >,
(Grismalkin) wrote:

> Please email me with your price list. I really crave that mustard of
> yours. And the apricot butter. And lots of other things. I really
> need to place an order soon!
>
> Dinner two nights ago: king crab legs with lemon butter for dipping,
> aspargus and French bread, all for the dipping.

Soon. Soon. I hope. I'm still jammin'. Thanks for the interest.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 7/22/04.

Mrs. Fat ManŽ 21-08-2004 11:57 AM

"Grismalkin" > wrote in message
> Please email me with your price list. I really crave that mustard of

yours.
> And the apricot butter. And lots of other things. I really need to place

an
> order soon!
>
> Dinner two nights ago: king crab legs with lemon butter for dipping,

aspargus
> and French bread, all for the dipping.

Crab and asparagus, my favs!

kili

Rona Yuthasastrakosol 23-08-2004 03:12 AM

Melba's Jammin' > wrote in message >...
> In article >,
> (Grismalkin) wrote:
>
> > Please email me with your price list. I really crave that mustard of
> > yours. And the apricot butter. And lots of other things. I really
> > need to place an order soon!
> >
> > Dinner two nights ago: king crab legs with lemon butter for dipping,
> > aspargus and French bread, all for the dipping.

> Soon. Soon. I hope. I'm still jammin'. Thanks for the interest.

Hey! I asked first!

rona (pouting a good youngest-child-pout)