The Wolf

Default Canadian cow eh?

On 12/28/2003 8:20 PM, in article
, "Ken Davey"
> opined:

> The spin doctors have done their job well.
> As of now it doesn't matter where that damned cow came from. Eighty percent
> of Americans have seen the headlines and probably ninety percent of those
> folks have not bothered to read the fine print in these 'news releases' that
> say there is no proof of origin as yet positively identified.
> As illustrated by the threads on the subject an unproven 'suggestion' is now
> taken as fact which was, of course, the expected result.
> If the investigation determines that Canada was not the source (of the cow
> or the infection) you can be sure that that news will be buried on 'page
> six'.
> One thing positive (at least for me) are the identities of several asshole
> Americans whose rabid Canada bashing has earned them a permanent place in my
> killfile.

Next time the President of the United States wants to overthrow some
chickenshit raghead country you moose****ing canucks better kowtow and tow
the line, eh?

Pay backs are a bitch...............

What is it with you guys (you know who you are) that you are so
> insecure you have to place the blame for all that is wrong on us?
> Regards.
> Ken.

The principal difference between genius and stupidity is that there are
limits to genius!

Taffy Stoker

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:20:34 -0800, "Ken Davey" >
wrote:

>One thing positive (at least for me) are the identities of several asshole
>Americans whose rabid Canada bashing has earned them a permanent place in my
>killfile. What is it with you guys (you know who you are) that you are so
>insecure you have to place the blame for all that is wrong on us?

Remember when we Canadians got blamed for the blackout?

Fortunately it backfired on them. Perhaps this one will too.
God only knows where the feed came from that those cows ate.

Henri De Tolouse-Latrec

Believe me there are enough of us Yanks that knows where the money grubbing
back biting buck stops in this country.

Ken Davey > wrote in message
> The spin doctors have done their job well.
> As of now it doesn't matter where that damned cow came from. Eighty

percent
> of Americans have seen the headlines and probably ninety percent of those
> folks have not bothered to read the fine print in these 'news releases'

that
> say there is no proof of origin as yet positively identified.
> As illustrated by the threads on the subject an unproven 'suggestion' is

now
> taken as fact which was, of course, the expected result.
> If the investigation determines that Canada was not the source (of the cow
> or the infection) you can be sure that that news will be buried on 'page
> six'.
> One thing positive (at least for me) are the identities of several asshole
> Americans whose rabid Canada bashing has earned them a permanent place in

my
> killfile. What is it with you guys (you know who you are) that you are so
> insecure you have to place the blame for all that is wrong on us?
> Regards.
> Ken.

Pan Ohco

wrote:

>One thing positive (at least for me) are the identities of several asshole
>Americans whose rabid Canada bashing has earned them a permanent place in my
>killfile. What is it with you guys (you know who you are) that you are so
>insecure you have to place the blame for all that is wrong on us?
>Regards.
>Ken.

Well Ken you found us out. There are just as many fool here in the US
per capita as there are in Canada.

What needs to be determined is not where the cow came from, but what
is to be done to stop this from spreading.
Pan Ohco

PENMART01

The Wolf > writes:

>Who knows where the feed came from that those cows ate.

From friggin' moslems of course, those sneaky filthy *******s ground up their
maggoty chidren's spinal cords, slipped it into cattle feed... voila!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon

Ken Davey

But are there 'enough'?
History tells me that large masses of people are easy to manipulate.Perhaps
that explains why Canadians generally tend to question what is fed to us by
the media more than Americans will.
Ken. (ducking and putting on flame-proof suit)