Julia Altshuler

Default Julia Child

I haven't cooked anything in her honor, but I did raise a glass to her
tonight in a restaurant and think of her while eating lobster.

While googling for the basics on her life, I came across this:
http://www.snopes2.com/radiotv/tv/julia.htm and thought it interesting.

--Lia

Anthony

"Julia Altshuler" > wrote in message
> I haven't cooked anything in her honor, but I did raise a glass to her
> tonight in a restaurant and think of her while eating lobster.
>

> While googling for the basics on her life, I came across this:
> http://www.snopes2.com/radiotv/tv/julia.htm and thought it interesting.
>

> --Lia

Couple of years ago a woman called Julie Powell decided to cook all of the
recipes in Mastering the Art of French cooking in the course of one year.
Her blog is at:
http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html

----

Attached Thumbnails
Julia Child-p.gif

"Julie & Julia", Julia Child, Meryl Streep and Rachel Khoo [email protected] General Cooking 30 04-12-2012 08:42 PM
Julia Child Dora General Cooking 6 09-09-2009 06:15 PM
Julia Child Opinicus Historic 1 28-01-2007 01:35 AM
Julie and Julia: Favorite Julia Child Recipes? Karen MacInerney General Cooking 8 08-01-2006 03:35 PM
Very Sad News: RIP Julia Child Sheryl General Cooking 22 18-08-2004 08:03 AM