Gaspar

Default (Sheldon's value) Revisited

What a wonderful Christmas present to Sheldon -- an unending thread
dedicated to him!

If we could only send the most needed gift of all through cyberspace
to ameliorate his ill-concealed frustration & rage: a blow-up toyboy,
who doesn't care about excess avoirdupois, geographic origin, age or
ethnicity. And voila! The need for lacing most of his posts with
infantile scatology would diminish proportionately.

[Most surprisingly, no one seems to have 'groked' the origin of his
plight but continues to complain -- all the while taking advantage of
his often sage culinary comments?]

Gaspar

Gar

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:36:30 -0800, "Gaspar" > wrote:

>What a wonderful Christmas present to Sheldon -- an unending thread
>dedicated to him!

You're right. Good thing you started a new one!!!!

Gar
Nancree

>>What a wonderful Christmas present to Sheldon -- an unending thread
>>dedicated to him!

Gar wote:
>You're right. Good thing you started a new one!!!!

And you're adding to it, as well. (g)

Dimiri

"Gaspar" > wrote in message
> What a wonderful Christmas present to Sheldon -- an unending thread
> dedicated to him!
>
> If we could only send the most needed gift of all through cyberspace
> to ameliorate his ill-concealed frustration & rage: a blow-up toyboy,
> who doesn't care about excess avoirdupois, geographic origin, age or
> ethnicity. And voila! The need for lacing most of his posts with
> infantile scatology would diminish proportionately.
>
> [Most surprisingly, no one seems to have 'groked' the origin of his
> plight but continues to complain -- all the while taking advantage of
> his often sage culinary comments?]
>
> Gaspar

Without question Sheldon wins, you lose.

It's the holiday season is that all you have to do, bash Sheldon?

Go feed some homeless people and stop wasting your time.

Dimitri

alzelt

Dimiri wrote:

> "Gaspar" > wrote in message
>
>>What a wonderful Christmas present to Sheldon -- an unending thread
>>dedicated to him!
>>
>>If we could only send the most needed gift of all through cyberspace
>>to ameliorate his ill-concealed frustration & rage: a blow-up toyboy,
>>who doesn't care about excess avoirdupois, geographic origin, age or
>>ethnicity. And voila! The need for lacing most of his posts with
>>infantile scatology would diminish proportionately.
>>
>>[Most surprisingly, no one seems to have 'groked' the origin of his
>>plight but continues to complain -- all the while taking advantage of
>>his often sage culinary comments?]
>>
>>Gaspar

> Without question Sheldon wins, you lose.
>
> It's the holiday season is that all you have to do, bash Sheldon?
>
> Go feed some homeless people and stop wasting your time.
>
> Dimitri

Or you could wish Dimitri a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with
many video games being sold.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Dimiri

"alzelt" > wrote in message

> Dimiri wrote:
>
> > "Gaspar" > wrote in message
> >
> >>What a wonderful Christmas present to Sheldon -- an unending thread
> >>dedicated to him!
> >>
> >>If we could only send the most needed gift of all through cyberspace
> >>to ameliorate his ill-concealed frustration & rage: a blow-up toyboy,
> >>who doesn't care about excess avoirdupois, geographic origin, age or
> >>ethnicity. And voila! The need for lacing most of his posts with
> >>infantile scatology would diminish proportionately.
> >>
> >>[Most surprisingly, no one seems to have 'groked' the origin of his
> >>plight but continues to complain -- all the while taking advantage of
> >>his often sage culinary comments?]
> >>
> >>Gaspar

> > Without question Sheldon wins, you lose.
> >
> > It's the holiday season is that all you have to do, bash Sheldon?
> >
> > Go feed some homeless people and stop wasting your time.
> >
> > Dimitri
> >

> Or you could wish Dimitri a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with
> many video games being sold.
> --
> Alan

In a tough year all I can say Amen brother.

Alevei

Hoping you and the SBF have a great holiday.

Dimitri

Katra

Dimiri wrote:

> "Gaspar" > wrote in message
> > What a wonderful Christmas present to Sheldon -- an unending thread
> > dedicated to him!
> >
> > If we could only send the most needed gift of all through cyberspace
> > to ameliorate his ill-concealed frustration & rage: a blow-up toyboy,
> > who doesn't care about excess avoirdupois, geographic origin, age or
> > ethnicity. And voila! The need for lacing most of his posts with
> > infantile scatology would diminish proportionately.
> >
> > [Most surprisingly, no one seems to have 'groked' the origin of his
> > plight but continues to complain -- all the while taking advantage of
> > his often sage culinary comments?]
> >
> > Gaspar

> Without question Sheldon wins, you lose.
>
> It's the holiday season is that all you have to do, bash Sheldon?
>
> Go feed some homeless people and stop wasting your time.
>
> Dimitri

He is right...
I did this the other day.

I was out Christmas shopping and saw a guy sitting on one of the bridges in
my residential area, around midnight.
Didn't think too much of it as there are lots of pretty Christmas lights...
but the same guy was sitting on the same bridge
the next night when I went to finish my shopping. :-(

I stopped and asked him if he needed some help. He was homeless, but had a
family in San Antonio, and just needed money
for a bus ticket. I gave him the last 20 bucks out of my coin purse, and he
headed straight for the local grayhound station.

I cried on the way home, wishing I could have done more for him.... <sigh>
I get really emotional sometimes over that stuff.

K.

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Reg

Katra wrote:

> I cried on the way home, wishing I could have done more for him.... <sigh>

You did more for him than most. You might have even changed his life
through your good will.

> I get really emotional sometimes over that stuff.

You're a really good person. May you have a blessed holiday.

Wayne Boatwright

Katra > wrote in
:

> I stopped and asked him if he needed some help. He was homeless, but
> had a family in San Antonio, and just needed money
> for a bus ticket. I gave him the last 20 bucks out of my coin purse,
> and he headed straight for the local grayhound station.
>
> I cried on the way home, wishing I could have done more for him....
> <sigh> I get really emotional sometimes over that stuff.

Katra, you did a great thing. Most people would have pretended he didn't
exist.

Wayne

Katra

Reg wrote:

> Katra wrote:
>
> > I cried on the way home, wishing I could have done more for him.... <sigh>

> You did more for him than most. You might have even changed his life
> through your good will.

I hope so...
When I got home, we made some sandwiches to take back to him, but we were
unable to find him again.
It's about a 2 mile hike to the bus station... I hope he got to his family ok!
I really do.

Thanks for understanding. :-)

> > I get really emotional sometimes over that stuff.

> You're a really good person. May you have a blessed holiday.
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com

<hugs> and Merry Christmas!

K.

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Katra

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> Katra > wrote in
> :
>
> > I stopped and asked him if he needed some help. He was homeless, but
> > had a family in San Antonio, and just needed money
> > for a bus ticket. I gave him the last 20 bucks out of my coin purse,
> > and he headed straight for the local grayhound station.
> >
> > I cried on the way home, wishing I could have done more for him....
> > <sigh> I get really emotional sometimes over that stuff.

> Katra, you did a great thing. Most people would have pretended he didn't
> exist.
>
> Wayne

I could not do that...
It was COLD!!! :-(

<hugs>
K.

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Nancy Young

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> Katra > wrote in

> > I stopped and asked him if he needed some help. He was homeless, but
> > had a family in San Antonio, and just needed money
> > for a bus ticket. I gave him the last 20 bucks out of my coin purse,
> > and he headed straight for the local grayhound station.

> Katra, you did a great thing. Most people would have pretended he didn't
> exist.

Agreed. I'm not real good about approaching people, though I
occasionally surprise myself. I have most certainly walked past my
share of people who appeared to be homeless. I'm more comfortable
donating to soup kitchens where people who need a meal can go, or to
food banks where people with homes but no food can get some.

nancy
PENMART01

Sheldon's value is his HUGE HORSE COCK... yoose wanna suck it, again?

Asshole!

Ahahahahahahaha. . . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Katra

Nancy Young wrote:

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> >
> > Katra > wrote in

> > > I stopped and asked him if he needed some help. He was homeless, but
> > > had a family in San Antonio, and just needed money
> > > for a bus ticket. I gave him the last 20 bucks out of my coin purse,
> > > and he headed straight for the local grayhound station.

> > Katra, you did a great thing. Most people would have pretended he didn't
> > exist.

> Agreed. I'm not real good about approaching people, though I
> occasionally surprise myself. I have most certainly walked past my
> share of people who appeared to be homeless. I'm more comfortable
> donating to soup kitchens where people who need a meal can go, or to
> food banks where people with homes but no food can get some.
>
> nancy

It's not without risk... :-)

I'm probably one of the few that actually give money (and the occasional fast
food meal)
to panhandlers....

<shrugs>

I'd like to see a national "adopt a family", where everyone on one street
would help out
a local needy family. That'd be neat!

We do have an excellent local food bank.

K.

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Katra

PENMART01 wrote:

> Sheldon's value is his HUGE HORSE COCK... yoose wanna suck it, again?
>
> Asshole!
>
> Ahahahahahahaha. . . . .

Merry Christmas Sheldong honey!

K.

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Little Sheldon Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 16-06-2011 01:14 PM
Just for you Sheldon . . . Mark Thorson General Cooking 3 06-05-2011 11:39 PM
You Sheldon cybercat General Cooking 36 20-03-2009 09:19 PM
Hey, Sheldon I don't like shit stabbers[_2_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2008 03:46 PM
Rum Pot Revisited Casey Wilson Winemaking 10 14-04-2007 10:17 PM