Old 04-08-2004, 03:37 AM
Anne Duhon

Default Got my new pressure cooker. Now I have a new question.

Last week some of you reccommended brands of pressure cookers. I was no
longer able to get parts for my old one. I bought the 6 qt Fagor rapid.
I really like it so thanks to all.

New question: Is there a way to eliminate the smell of spices in those
empty plastic McCormick jars. I would like to share some of my new
spices that I buy and use very seldom with neighbors who live on fixed
incomes. Anne

Old 04-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Kswck

"Anne Duhon" wrote in message
Last week some of you reccommended brands of pressure cookers. I was no
longer able to get parts for my old one. I bought the 6 qt Fagor rapid.
I really like it so thanks to all.

New question: Is there a way to eliminate the smell of spices in those
empty plastic McCormick jars. I would like to share some of my new
spices that I buy and use very seldom with neighbors who live on fixed
incomes. Anne

Buy a couple at your local Linens N Things or Bed Bath & Beyond. They only
cost about $2, if that.

Old 04-08-2004, 03:32 PM
hahabogus

neighbors who live on fixed
incomes. Anne

This makes me think they are retired. If so offer them spices but use some
of their empty pill bottles, well washed of course. You could print up a
fancy label.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.