Jack Schidt®

Default For you meat eaters out there...

And, yes, you know who you are...

They're playing OUR song...

http://www.mr-cutlets.com/#

Jack Fleisch

Terry Pulliam Burd

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:22:25 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>And, yes, you know who you are...
>
>They're playing OUR song...
>
>http://www.mr-cutlets.com/#

Just sent the link off to my daughter in Brooklyn. I expect her to
have thoroughly researched this for our trip to NYC in February! If
the DH were given only one food to eat for the rest of his life, it'd
be rib eyes!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove "gotcha"
j.j.

Hark! I heard "Jack Schidt®" > say:

> And, yes, you know who you are...
>
> They're playing OUR song...
>
> http://www.mr-cutlets.com/#
>
> Jack Fleisch

Good Lord, I hate sites with music! Scared the heck out of me... ;-)

--
j.j. ~ mom, gamer, novice cook ~
...fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
Katra

"j.j." wrote:

> Hark! I heard "Jack Schidt®" > say:
>
> > And, yes, you know who you are...
> >
> > They're playing OUR song...
> >
> > http://www.mr-cutlets.com/#
> >
> > Jack Fleisch

> Good Lord, I hate sites with music! Scared the heck out of me... ;-)
>
> --
> j.j.

I still can't figure out what the heck that was he was holding in the
first picture.....

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
Darryl L. Pierce

Jack Schidt® wrote:

> And, yes, you know who you are...
>
> They're playing OUR song...
>
> http://www.mr-cutlets.com/#

It's worth the visit if for no other reaason *than* the song.

--
Darryl L. Pierce >
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>