Tara

Default Early Christmas dinner

My extended family all got together at my aunt's house yesterday for
our Christmas festivities. The food was wonderful. We ate:

ham
sausage dressing and cornbread dressing
rolls
deviled eggs
green beans
cole slaw
potato salad
sweet potato casserole
macaroni and cheese
chicken and dumplings
corn pudding
cranberry sauce
pecan pie
coconut cake
chocolate chip cheesecake bars (my contribution)

Santa Claus came to visit and fun was had by all.

Tara
Wayne Boatwright

Tara > wrote in
:

> My extended family all got together at my aunt's house yesterday for
> our Christmas festivities. The food was wonderful. We ate:
>
> ham
> sausage dressing and cornbread dressing
> rolls
> deviled eggs
> green beans
> cole slaw
> potato salad
> sweet potato casserole
> macaroni and cheese
> chicken and dumplings
> corn pudding
> cranberry sauce
> pecan pie
> coconut cake
> chocolate chip cheesecake bars (my contribution)
>
> Santa Claus came to visit and fun was had by all.
>
> Tara

Eating all of that sounds like one could literally blow up! Tehehe!

Sounds like a great meal, and many of the things we will be making for
ours.

Wayne