ChuckOC29

Default Help! Looking for a potato brush

If you have any ideas, please write here on the board, or E-Mail me.
Thank you!
Nancy Young

ChuckOC29 wrote:

> If you have any ideas, please write here on the board, or E-Mail me.
> Thank you!

Go to the supermarket and find a vegetable brush. Or even a dish
brush scrubby thing. Me, I use my hands and scrub them that way.

nancy
hahabogus

Nancy Young > wrote in
:

> ChuckOC29 wrote:
>>
>> If you have any ideas, please write here on the board, or E-Mail me.
>> Thank you!

> Go to the supermarket and find a vegetable brush. Or even a dish
> brush scrubby thing. Me, I use my hands and scrub them that way.
>
> nancy

I dedicated one of those 3m flat green plastic scrubber sheets as my veggie
scrubber.

--
And the beet goes on! (or under)
-me just a while ago
TOM KAN PA

Go to an auto supply store and get a whitewall tire brush.

PENMART01

(TOM KAN PA) writes:

>Go to an auto supply store and get a whitewall tire brush.

Go to leevalley.com and get their surgeon's scrub brush: 2/$1.

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...ge=10259&categ
ory=2,42551

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon

Pastry Brush? A.Nonny.Mouse General Cooking 46 16-12-2011 07:33 PM
who was basil brush? PeterLucas[_20_] General Cooking 4 05-11-2010 03:48 PM
makeup brush set nicebuybuy1 Baking 0 17-05-2009 04:01 AM
Using a marinade brush - hygiene issue Synapse Syndrome[_2_] General Cooking 12 19-03-2008 07:55 AM
basting bottle brush? JG[_1_] Barbecue 3 06-05-2007 01:38 PM