Gypsy-go-lightly

Default for a good time...

go to http://www.google.com and type in miserable failure and then
click on "i feel lucky" button instead of the regular search or hitting
return.

i warn you now...yule roflyao!!!!!

Steve Wertz

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:01:33 -0500, Gypsy-go-lightly >
wrote:

>go to http://www.google.com and type in miserable failure and then
>click on "i feel lucky" button instead of the regular search or hitting
>return.
>
>i warn you now...yule roflyao!!!!!

For an explanation of why this happens, see:

Google didn't purposely set it up that way.

-sw

Chris

"Gypsy-go-lightly" > wrote in message
> go to http://www.google.com and type in miserable failure and then
> click on "i feel lucky" button instead of the regular search or hitting
> return.

Very amusing, and highly accurate of the topic in question.

;-)

ME

Curiosity got the best of me and I tried it....
not knowing what I would find as I typed miserable failure and waited the
split second till the page loaded
then I laughed out loud and had to explain it to my computer-illiterate
fiance...very amusing, needed the laugh...

"Chris" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Gypsy-go-lightly" > wrote in message
> > go to http://www.google.com and type in miserable failure and

then
> > click on "i feel lucky" button instead of the regular search or hitting
> > return.

> Very amusing, and highly accurate of the topic in question.
>
> ;-)

Tony Lew

Gypsy-go-lightly > wrote in message >...
> go to http://www.google.com and type in miserable failure and then
> click on "i feel lucky" button instead of the regular search or hitting
> return.

Obviously an outdated link.
It should link to the page for "William Jefferson Clinton".

> i warn you now...yule roflyao!!!!!

Jack Schidt®

"Tony Lew" > wrote in message
om...
> Gypsy-go-lightly > wrote in message

> > go to http://www.google.com and type in miserable failure and

then
> > click on "i feel lucky" button instead of the regular search or hitting
> > return.

> Obviously an outdated link.
> It should link to the page for "William Jefferson Clinton".

Awwww, still smarting over that one are we?

Jack Past

Terry Pulliam Burd

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:29:39 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>"Tony Lew" > wrote in message
. com...
>> Gypsy-go-lightly > wrote in message

>> > go to http://www.google.com and type in miserable failure and

>then
>> > click on "i feel lucky" button instead of the regular search or hitting
>> > return.

>> Obviously an outdated link.
>> It should link to the page for "William Jefferson Clinton".
>>

>Awwww, still smarting over that one are we?

Cannot recall if I posted this before, but I found a link to BBC News
that had a headline: "George W. Bush Has Been Google Bombed" and
explains why the above happened.

It happened a while back with the words "French military victories,"
when Google returned, "Do you mean 'French military *defeats*?"

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove "gotcha"