justin

Default This is awesome!! Check it out

This is not *spam*, you can seriously make $1,000s of dollars. You
can make loads of money, and all it costs is $6 and a little bit of
your time. I am not an internet weirdo, I am just a regular guy in
college. Please try this if you want some extra money.

Make Tons Of Money Fast!
I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are, and came across
an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with an initial investment of $6.00! I thought,"
Scam", but I was curious, so I kept reading. It said : send $1.00 to
each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. Then place your
name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article
in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch.
I was skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of it all, but
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is legal! I invested the measly $6.00. GUESS
WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I
figured it would end soon, but the money kept coming in. My first
week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
total of over $1,000.00! Third week I had over $10,000.00. Fourth week
and I've made a total of just over $42,000.00! How and why this
works.. Make a copy of this NOW, so you can get information off of it
as you need it.
1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills
and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one
paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. What you are doing is
creating a service by this. Mail the 6 envelopes to :

#1) Fred P.O. Box 25534 Yuma, AZ 85367
#2) Jason Calbourn 452 Kuhn Street Pontiac, MI. 48342
#3) Natalie Sanderson 114 Oak Hereford, TX 79045
#4) Demetria Garcia P.O. Box 426 Richgrove, Ca. 93261
#5) Jose Rangel 3128 N. Kolmar Street Chicago, IL. 60641
#6) Justin D 951 E. 19th #4 Eugene, OR 97403

2: Take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (there are close to 24,000 groups)
Just need 200, but remember, more posting, more money.
*DIRECTIONS* *POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS*
1. You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
cursor to the bottom, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into the computers memory.
2. Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the
list.
3. Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go
back to.
4. Try searching for various newsgroups ( message boards, chat sites,
etc.) Note, either use your own newsgroup server from your Internet
Service Provider, or try any of these sites below for newsgroup
access.
www.yahoo.com
www.dejanews.com

5. Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings, click the post message
button. You're done with your first one! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away. *REMEMBER, MORE POSTINGS = MORE
MONEY ! *REQUIRED: MINIMUM OF 200.
You will begin receiving money within days! WHY: of 200 postings, say
I receive only 5 replies (very low example). I made $5.00 with my name
at #6. If this continues with only the minimum of five responding to
each of the 200 postings I can end up with $15,625.00!!!
"What if the plan is played out and no one sends you money? What are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
joining the internet everyday and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are 20,000 to 50,000 new users, daily. Play FAIRLY and
HONESTLY - THIS WORKS
Rick Merrill

Here's a faster way to make money.

http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3730401&p1=0

'course you'll need ...

YourNameFirst

justin wrote:

> Hi there,
> I am very sorry that this post, which is clearly spam, was posted. It
> seems someone else used my computer and posted this pyramid scheme as
> some sort of prank. Again, I am very sorry, and I nuked the original
> post. Thank you.
>
> the real Justin

OK...I'll let it slide. Please forward any monetary gains to my account.
Private email to above addy for the account number.

Ken Davey

justin wrote:
> Hi there,
> I am very sorry that this post, which is clearly spam, was posted. It
> seems someone else used my computer and posted this pyramid scheme as
> some sort of prank. Again, I am very sorry, and I nuked the original
> post. Thank you.
>
> the real Justin

---crossposts snipped---

Some *cute* prank. I hope that person's computer priviledges have been
revoked - or - sounds like a good reason to 'password protect' your system.
Regards.
Ken.

Check out this awesome web site called Funky Shark geng rockers General Cooking 0 21-09-2012 06:01 PM
Hey ppl check this out is AWESOME. Executive Future Mexican Cooking 0 24-06-2011 09:20 PM
Awesome [email protected] Barbecue 2 10-06-2007 04:37 PM
Awesome [email protected] Barbecue 0 10-06-2007 10:01 AM
I tried this and it was awesome.. Dipsee Barbecue 1 01-11-2006 02:16 AM