JLove98905

Default where to buy CO2 cartridges?

Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome, easy
way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else can
one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?

I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.

Thanks in advance,
Jen
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Nothing Butt Cheese

"JLove98905" > wrote in message
> Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome,

easy
> way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else

can
> one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?
>
> I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
> customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jen
> Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Try a sporting goods store by the BB Guns.

zxcvbob

JLove98905 wrote:
> Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome, easy
> way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else can
> one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?
>
> I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
> customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jen
> Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

I use a 10# CO2 tank and regulator. A 20# tank is even cheaper because it
costs about the same to refill it.

You might want to check this out, but the gas might not be food-grade:
<http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?dept%5Fid=102006&sku=39125>
or
<http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml?id=0004326224015a>

Best regards,
Bob

Katra

JLove98905 wrote:

> Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome, easy
> way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else can
> one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?
>
> I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
> customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jen
> Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Mail order...
This guy is fast, honest and reliable for all products:

http://www.creamright.com/Merchant2/...e =SODA24-GEN

Also sells stuff for whipping cream.

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
Katra

Nothing Butt Cheese wrote:

> "JLove98905" > wrote in message
> > Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome,

> easy
> > way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> > cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else

> can
> > one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> > cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?
> >
> > I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
> > customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Jen
> > Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright
> >

> Try a sporting goods store by the BB Guns.

Uh, prolly a good suggestion, but that is not food grade...

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra

Dave Smith

JLove98905 wrote:

> Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome, easy
> way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else can
> one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?

Try a restaurant or bar supply store.

Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:24:43 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >Nothing Butt Cheese wrote:

> >> easy
> >> can

> >> Try a sporting goods store by the BB Guns.

> >Uh, prolly a good suggestion, but that is not food grade...

> Yep. They can be pretty oily inside. The only place to get food
> grade cartridges is at a cooking store (or online). Restaurant supply
> store, Williams Sonoma (behind the counter), some gourmet food stores
> (they sell them here in Austin at Central Market grocery stores).
>
> -sw

I posted a link sweetie. :-) Here it is again...:

http://www.creamright.com/Merchant2/...e =SODA24-GEN

Trust me. Good stuff, good service, good merchandise.

And he answers the phone for CC orders.

K.
--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
cynthia mason

Try an upscale liquor store.

Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:21:33 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >Steve Wertz wrote:

> >> Yep. They can be pretty oily inside. The only place to get food
> >> grade cartridges is at a cooking store (or online). Restaurant supply
> >> store, Williams Sonoma (behind the counter), some gourmet food stores
> >> (they sell them here in Austin at Central Market grocery stores).

> >I posted a link sweetie. :-) Here it is again...:

> Yes, dear. I see that. I also pointed out they were available
> on-line, did I not? Regardless, it sure sounded like he was asking
> for local stores.
>
> -sw

If he can find them that cheap..... :-)

I just rilly like that dealer, and have been unable to find
gas charges for either my seltzer bottle or my cream whipper locally.
Doug does free shipping for decent orders making it as low
as going down the street. <G>

Planet K quit carrying them. :-P

<hugs>
Kat
--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra

Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:29:27 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >Planet K quit carrying them. :-P

> Planet K still sells the NO2. Or at least they did 5 weeks ago at the
> Rundberg location. $16/24.
>
> -sw

Rundberg? :-)
Ok, I had tried the Lamar location, and one of the ones in San Antonio
as well... They said that carrying "whippets" was a bad thing, so the
chain stopped.

'sides, creamright carries N2O for less tha $10.00 per box if you buy a
case... <G>

Problem is, it takes a lot of creativity to figure out what to do with
that much whipping cream...... ;-D

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
Dave Smith

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:29:27 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >Planet K quit carrying them. :-P

> Planet K still sells the NO2. Or at least they did 5 weeks ago at the
> Rundberg location. $16/24.

NO2 is for those whipping cream canisters. They do not work in spritzer
bottles.

June Oshiro

JLove98905 wrote:
> Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome, easy
> way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else can
> one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?

I'm not sure, but if you have a local brewery supply place, they often
have bottled CO2 in large cannisters (ie 5 lb, 10 lb). Welding supply
has it, too, but I'm not sure if it's food safe. (Lots of aquarists use
welding CO2 cannisters to fertilize their planted tanks, and the fish
and plants are fine!)

-j.

Katra

Dave Smith wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:29:27 -0600, Katra >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Planet K quit carrying them. :-P

> > Planet K still sells the NO2. Or at least they did 5 weeks ago at the
> > Rundberg location. $16/24.

> NO2 is for those whipping cream canisters. They do not work in spritzer
> bottles.

We know this. :-) We were just discussing gas charges in general...
Planet K never did sell Co2

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
notbob

On 2003-12-15, JLove98905 > wrote:

> I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
> customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.

Best price I've found:

http://web.iwebcenters.com/brewersdi...tCat15948.ctlg

nb

Dave Smith

Katra wrote:

> > NO2 is for those whipping cream canisters. They do not work in spritzer
> > bottles.

> We know this. :-) We were just discussing gas charges in general...
> Planet K never did sell Co2

We were? The OP was asking where she could get more cartridges for her soda
siphon. My suggestion was to go to a restaurant or bar supply store. I used
to pay obscene prices for them in grocery stores here until I found them in
large quantities in a bar supply store.

Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:33:44 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >Steve Wertz wrote:

> >> Planet K still sells the NO2. Or at least they did 5 weeks ago at the
> >> Rundberg location. $16/24.

> >NO2 is for those whipping cream canisters. They do not work in spritzer
> >bottles.

> The subject had changed to NO2 at this point as Planet K would have no
> use selling CO2.
>
> NO2 canisters work just fine in soda bottles. Depends on what your
> ultimate purpose is, though.
>
> -sw

<giggles>
Too true...... ;-D

There is a reason that head shops and adult book stores carry N2O charges.

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
robert

"JLove98905" > wrote in message
> Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome,

easy
> way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else

can
> one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?
>
> I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
> customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jen
> Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Bar supply store. Or ask at your local bar or soda shop.

Bob Myers

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
and administration (dental) licnses.

> Now I'm curious... Could I buy a large bottle of food/anesthetic
> grade NO2? <shrug>.

I have to assume that was a typo; there's quite a list of differences
between nitrous oxide (N2O) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2).

Bob M.

Dave Smith

Bob Myers wrote:

> > Now I'm curious... Could I buy a large bottle of food/anesthetic
> > grade NO2? <shrug>.

> I have to assume that was a typo; there's quite a list of differences
> between nitrous oxide (N2O) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2).

I tried NO2 in my soda siphon when I was unable to get CO2. It was
useless for that purpose.

Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:37:01 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >There is a reason that head shops and adult book stores carry N2O charges.

> I'm gtting my molecules confused. N2O and CO2. Got it :-) Too much
> amyl nitrate for me.

<snort>

"rush" eh? <G>

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
Cult of Nurse's

JLove98905 wrote:
> Well, I've loved the bejeezus out of my new soda siphon. (What an awesome, easy
> way for a soda junkie like me to get in 1 liter of water!) My 10 pack of
> cartridges disappeared in no time. Aside from cooking stores, where else can
> one get replacement cartridges? I will, eventually, get back around to a
> cooking store, but there must be someplace more convenient?
>
> I tried my local supermarket, and they don't carry them (not even at the
> customer service counter). I'm the Boston area, if that helps anyone.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jen
> Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

Globe Food
695 Belmont St.
Belmont, MA
617-923-1274

Pan Ohco

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:27:20 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>Katra wrote:
>

>> > NO2 is for those whipping cream canisters. They do not work in spritzer
>> > bottles.

>> We know this. :-) We were just discussing gas charges in general...
>> Planet K never did sell Co2

>We were? The OP was asking where she could get more cartridges for her soda
>siphon. My suggestion was to go to a restaurant or bar supply store. I used
>to pay obscene prices for them in grocery stores here until I found them in
>large quantities in a bar supply store.

You could also try sporting goods stores. The co2 cartridges are used
in pellet guns.

Pan Ohco

Dave Smith

Pan Ohco wrote:

> >We were? The OP was asking where she could get more cartridges for her soda
> >siphon. My suggestion was to go to a restaurant or bar supply store. I used
> >to pay obscene prices for them in grocery stores here until I found them in
> >large quantities in a bar supply store.
> >

> You could also try sporting goods stores. The co2 cartridges are used
> in pellet guns.

I found them to be a fraction of the price at a bar supply store.

Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 03:25:53 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >> Case is what ...24 X 24 = 288? You might as well just order a big
> >> bottle (and a few masks) from the dental supply company :-)

> >They actually sell a case of 24 x 25 for $199.00 with shipping. :-)
> >And, ok, where do you get dental N2O LEGALLY???

> Legally? I'm not sure. You probably have to have a license of some
> sort. They use it in race cars, too, and many high-perf shops will
> refill large bottles for you, as long as you're of legal age. But I
> don't think it's the same stuff used for human consumption.
>
> I can't find any laws/resrictions on it's use or purchase, except for
> age requirements and administration (dental) licnses.
>
> Now I'm curious... Could I buy a large bottle of food/anesthetic
> grade NO2? <shrug>.
>
> -sw

Creamrite sells medical grade... Can't remember which brand it was,
check with Doug. :-)

It's not in the large bottles tho'. Not much use unless you are planning
on getting seriously stoned. <G>

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:18:00 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >Steve Wertz wrote:

> >> I'm gtting my molecules confused. N2O and CO2. Got it :-) Too much
> >> amyl nitrate for me.

> ><snort>
> >
> >"rush" eh? <G>

> Thats Butyl - AKA 'Video head cleaner' - similar to sniffing glue; Not
> very good, IMO. Amyl nitrate is different. AKA - 'Poppers'.
>
> -sw (ex drug abuser, now only ocassionally ;-)

Oh, okay. :-)

I never tried those...... <G>

College days were rush, nitrous oxide, and the occasional bong hit. <G>

Oh, mixed with tequila during the all night Dungeons and Dragon games on
weekends. ;-D

Been many years... <sigh>

Oh to be 21 again!

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
Tac1138

> Now I'm curious... Could I buy a large bottle of food/anesthetic
>> grade NO2? <shrug>.

actually you can go to a restayrant supply house and get food grade No2 in
little cartriges(sp?) for use in Whipped cream dispensers

Chance

Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:40:50 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >It's not in the large bottles tho'. Not much use unless you are planning
> >on getting seriously stoned. <G>

> We used to have a large "helium-sized" bottle in our apartment. We
> must have taken at least 800 hits from that thing and barely even put
> a dent on the volume guage.
>
> The police finally came and took it away - a roomate had stolen it
> from a shed behind a dentist office. No charges were ever pressed.
>
> -sw

Bummer. :-)

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
The Wolf

On 12/18/2003 11:54 AM, in article , "Katra"

(Tac1138) wrote:

>>> actually you can go to a restayrant supply house and get food grade No2 in
>>> little cartriges(sp?) for use in Whipped cream dispensers

>> Yeahbut, you can only stuff about 3 of those into a soda bottle at
>> once. I want something I can hook a mask up to.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> -sw

> Ok, I realize you are just kidding....... but, N2O, while generally a
> safe way to get high, does have it's hazards.
>
> Using a mask is one of them silly! ;-o
>
> It's a good way to suffocate if you pass out.
>
> Ever watched the movie "Little Shop Of Horrors"?
>
> That scenario with the sadistic dentist (that ended up getting fed to
> the alien carnivorous plant) is very possible! And has happened. Lots of
> stuff on Google about N2O abuse. ;-D

> between hits is far safer, and gets you just as stoned.
>
> I speak from experience back when I was in college, oh, about 17 years
> ago. <G>
>
> Those all night Dungeons and Dragons games bring back some happy
> memories.........
>
> K.

Dennis Hopper used a mask in Blue Velvet which the Library of Congress has
officially named a culturally significant film.

Katra

(Tac1138) wrote:

> >> Yeahbut, you can only stuff about 3 of those into a soda bottle at
> >> once. I want something I can hook a mask up to.
> >>
> >> :-)
> >>
> >> -sw

> > Ok, I realize you are just kidding....... but, N2O, while generally a
> > safe way to get high, does have it's hazards.
> >
> > Using a mask is one of them silly! ;-o
> >
> > It's a good way to suffocate if you pass out.
> >
> > Ever watched the movie "Little Shop Of Horrors"?
> >
> > That scenario with the sadistic dentist (that ended up getting fed to
> > the alien carnivorous plant) is very possible! And has happened. Lots of
> > stuff on Google about N2O abuse. ;-D

> > between hits is far safer, and gets you just as stoned.
> >
> > I speak from experience back when I was in college, oh, about 17 years
> > ago. <G>
> >
> > Those all night Dungeons and Dragons games bring back some happy
> > memories.........
> >
> > K.

> Dennis Hopper used a mask in Blue Velvet which the Library of Congress has
> officially named a culturally significant film.

Never seen it... :-)
I may have to look into it. I like to collect good movies!

To date, my #1 favorite movie is "Auntie Mame".
(I wanne BE her! LOL!)

Followed closely by "The Last Starfighter".
I've seen them both so many times, I nearly have the dialogue
memorized! I re-watch movies while I make my sterling rosaries...

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^<
>^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra
Katra

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:54:02 -0600, Katra >
> wrote:
>
> >Ok, I realize you are just kidding....... but, N2O, while generally a
> >safe way to get high, does have it's hazards.
> >
> >Using a mask is one of them silly! ;-o

> This is getting really off-topic, but I relize that. We'd never
> actually strap on the mask or do it alone.

heh, yah it is, sorry! There are drug lists for this sort of discussion.

But, N2O IS a food preparation item!

Personally, I do actually own a gas cream whipper and it's awesome as I
can make sugar free whipped cream using Splenda. I've sworn off of Aspartame!

One sweet treat for Atkins dieters is to flavor the cream, (my favorite
is to use a few drops of lemon oil along with the Splenda) and squirt
the cream in plops on top of a Silpat and freeze them! :-)

> ObFood: Beef Heart Sandwich w/plenty of chipotle-lime mayo for lunch.
> Pot roast for dinner (crock pot method), w/plenty of red wine in the
> stock.
>
> -sw

MMMMMMmmmmmm :-d

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s&userid=Katra

blake murphy

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:03:31 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 03:25:53 -0600, Katra >
>wrote:
>

>>> Case is what ...24 X 24 = 288? You might as well just order a big
>>> bottle (and a few masks) from the dental supply company :-)

>>They actually sell a case of 24 x 25 for $199.00 with shipping. :-)
>>And, ok, where do you get dental N2O LEGALLY???

>Legally? I'm not sure. You probably have to have a license of some
>sort. They use it in race cars, too, and many high-perf shops will
>refill large bottles for you, as long as you're of legal age. But I
>don't think it's the same stuff used for human consumption.
>
>I can't find any laws/resrictions on it's use or purchase, except for
>age requirements and administration (dental) licnses.
>
>Now I'm curious... Could I buy a large bottle of food/anesthetic
>grade NO2? <shrug>.
>
>-sw

it would be a gas, wouldn't it?

your pal,
blake
Katra

blake murphy wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:03:31 -0600, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:

> >>They actually sell a case of 24 x 25 for $199.00 with shipping. :-)
> >>And, ok, where do you get dental N2O LEGALLY???

> >Legally? I'm not sure. You probably have to have a license of some
> >sort. They use it in race cars, too, and many high-perf shops will
> >refill large bottles for you, as long as you're of legal age. But I
> >don't think it's the same stuff used for human consumption.
> >
> >I can't find any laws/resrictions on it's use or purchase, except for
> >age requirements and administration (dental) licnses.
> >
> >Now I'm curious... Could I buy a large bottle of food/anesthetic
> >grade NO2? <shrug>.
> >
> >-sw

> it would be a gas, wouldn't it?
>
> your pal,
> blake

<rolls eyes>
Quite the punster aren't you? ;-D

K.

Dicounted Ink Cartridges 30946 Athena Tea 0 05-03-2009 02:05 PM
co2 cartridges Rich Adams General 1 06-05-2006 01:31 AM
Seltzer cartridges? Nancy Young General Cooking 17 07-04-2006 12:15 AM