QUENTINEER1

Default COTTON CANDY

Hello,
Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?
TIA
James A. Finley

"QUENTINEER1" > wrote in message
> Hello,
> Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?
> TIA

I have seen small ones at toy stores. They really work.

jim

cynthia mason

Sam's or Cosco? Put cotton candy machine in your search and you will
find many.

QUENTINEER1

In article >,
(cynthia mason) writes:

>Sam's or Cosco? Put cotton candy machine in your search and you will
>find many.

Thank you.

QUENTINEER1

In article >, "James A. Finley"
> writes:

>"QUENTINEER1" > wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?
>> TIA

>I have seen small ones at toy stores. They really work.
>
>jim

Thank you.

DJS0302

>>Hello,
>>Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?
>>TIA

>Try AOL's customer service hotline. 1-800-ASS-HOLE. Ask for Sheldon.
>He usually answers the phone.
>
>Gar

Well that wasn't a very nice response now was it ?
Thalocean2

>> Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?
>> TIA

>I have seen small ones at toy stores. They really work.
>
>jim

We had one a couple years ago. It worked twice then the insides mucked up
beyond repair. It was the Handheld model. Couldn't be opened up to clean the
thing out. Waste of money.

Laura B.
Charlene Charette

QUENTINEER1 wrote:
> Hello,
> Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?
> TIA

I saw them at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

--Charlene

--
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over

--

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

James A. Finley > wrote:

> "QUENTINEER1" > wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?
>> TIA

> I have seen small ones at toy stores. They really work.

Yup, a friend of mine has one of those toy cotton candy machines
and it spins cotton candy just like the large machines that one
finds at carnivals.

Frogleg

>> "QUENTINEER1" > wrote

>>> Where can I buy a cotton candy machine?

Target had one in their advertising circular last Sunday.
JLove98905

On a recent Food Network program about top 5 best uses for sugar, cotton candy
came up. I was suprised to learn that a huge mountain serving of cotton candy
contains less sugar than a can of soda. I'm not sure how that's possible,
but...I'll take it!
Enjoy the yummy stuff
-Jen
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

PENMART01

Ken Davey is a douche bag.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon

Cotton Candy Grapes Tara General Cooking 29 07-09-2013 10:32 PM
Cotton Candy :-) z z General Cooking 36 17-05-2012 02:59 PM
Cotton candy ice cream creations Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 0 16-05-2012 06:32 PM
Chocolate In A Cotton Candy Machine Mark Thorson Chocolate 15 15-10-2008 03:48 PM
Pink Cotton Candy Cocktail International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 06-05-2007 04:47 PM