DJboutit

Default Looking for wood chips in Houston Tx

I am looking for a good place that sells many different types of wood chips
for somking meat which place would you reccommond goto in Houston Tx

Snapper

Bob's Exotic Cooking Woods
11620 Jones Rd.
(281) 469-0458

"DJboutit" > wrote in message
m...
> I am looking for a good place that sells many different types of wood

chips
> for somking meat which place would you reccommond goto in Houston Tx

DJboutit

I live on the South West side outside out of the loop so a place closer by
would be better.

John Droge

"DJboutit" > wrote in message
m...
> I live on the South West side outside out of the loop so a place closer by
> would be better.

Google it--buy it--don't leave home troll.

John Droge

"DJboutit" > wrote in message
m...
> I live on the South West side outside out of the loop so a place closer by
> would be better.

Google it--buy it--don't leave home troll.

zxcvbob

DJboutit wrote:
> I live on the South West side outside out of the loop so a place closer by
> would be better.

Get some for free when the utility company is trimming those big oak and
pecan trees in the rich neighborhoods. (I don't remember which ones are
on the SW side)

Bob
Edwin Pawlowski

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> Get some for free when the utility company is trimming those big oak and
> pecan trees in the rich neighborhoods. (I don't remember which ones are
> on the SW side)
>
> Bob

I thought ALL of Texas was a rich neighborhood. Oh, wait, that may be
Alaska, the LARGEST state.
Ed

Edwin Pawlowski

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> Get some for free when the utility company is trimming those big oak and
> pecan trees in the rich neighborhoods. (I don't remember which ones are
> on the SW side)
>
> Bob

I thought ALL of Texas was a rich neighborhood. Oh, wait, that may be
Alaska, the LARGEST state.
Ed

MareCat

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:48:19 GMT, "DJboutit" >
wrote:

>I live on the South West side outside out of the loop so a place closer by
>would be better.

How far outside the loop? We get our BBQ supplies at Barbeques Galore,
at The Fountains on 59 in Stafford. You might be closer to another BG
location, though.

Wood Chips for Smoker Graeme Walker Barbecue 7 09-09-2012 07:47 PM
Wood chips on gas Dasco[_2_] Barbecue 7 20-08-2008 12:56 AM
How often to add wood chips? ceed Barbecue 13 02-08-2005 03:46 AM
Wood Chips Mick Barbecue 13 01-02-2004 09:13 PM
Tabasco Wood Chips Ch Barbecue 6 21-10-2003 12:06 AM