Jason Pope

Default Tribute to Michael - Dog3

Michael and I have had our problems in the past, but he doesn't
deserve what's happened to him medically or what this cyber creep did
by posting that "evil hoax".
I thought it was only right to put up a little dedication in his
honor.

You can visit it here,
http://uk.geocities.com/labrat30o/DDD.jpg

And please sign the guestbook.
He's sure to get a good laugh out of it when he gets out and can read
them all.

ciao

Jason

Also check out - MY LIFE WITH JACKO

"People want to blame JACKO for everything under the Sun. But, he's
innocent."

One valiant man shares INSIDE information with (IIC) International
Internet Correspondant - Inga S. MY LIFE WITH JACKO - Due for
release in 2004.

See a preview here,
http://uk.geocities.com/labrat30o/MLWJ.jpg
Nancy Young

Sarah Monroe wrote:

> This is another forgery from the same idiot. Ignore him. Jason Pope is a
> regular on ATC and would never post something like this or put such a web page
> up.

I assumed such and didn't check it out. Didn't think I could become
more cynical but welcome to Usenet.

nancy
Steve Calvin

Jason Pope wrote:
<bullshit snipped>

What a F*CKING ASSHOLE. Does the term FOAD mean anything to you
pigsticker?

--
Steve