Melrae

Default Archway Christmas Cookies

Hello,

I'm sorry for bringing up an old topic however when I searched the
archives on Google Groups I couldn't find an answer to the request.

I'm wondering if anyone has the recipe for the Archway Pecan Nougat
Cookies.
I've tried general net searches and came up nada. I thank everyone for
thier assistance.