Kate ......

Default carrots

Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those
little bitty ones. But have bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had
to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had retired. ..... Hugs,
kate

Dave Smith

"Kate ......" wrote:

> Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those
> little bitty ones. But have bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had
> to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had retired. ..... Hugs,
> kate

Maybe the supplier?

Peter Aitken

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> "Kate ......" wrote:
>
> > Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those
> > little bitty ones. But have bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had
> > to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had retired. ..... Hugs,
> > kate

> Maybe the supplier?

Groceries can get away with selling bad food because most people do just
this - throw it out. Save the receipt and take it back for a refund.

--
Peter Aitken

Katra

"Kate ......" wrote:

> Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those
> little bitty ones. But have bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had
> to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had retired. ..... Hugs,
> kate

Ok, so grow some of your own..... :-)

K.

--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra
Kate ......

Peter Aitken wrote:

> "Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> > "Kate ......" wrote:
> >
> > > Glad to hear you all talking about the taste of carrots. I love those
> > > little bitty ones. But have bought two bags at Wal Mart of late and had
> > > to throw them out. I wondered if my taster had retired. ..... Hugs,
> > > kate

> > Maybe the supplier?
> >

> Groceries can get away with selling bad food because most people do just
> this - throw it out. Save the receipt and take it back for a refund.
>
> --
> Peter Aitken
>
> Remove the crap from my email address before using.

I know you are right. But just such a hassle , for such a little bit of money
I don't like to fool with it. And thats bad too. Because they will just keep
doing the same thing if we don't refuse to except it. I've been told, the way
the restaurants get such good tasting wee carrots is they chill them in sugar
water. Anyone know if this is true? Hugs .... kate

ChuckOC29

the restaurants get such good tasting wee carrots is they chill them in sugar
water. Anyone know if this is true? Hugs .... kate

How do they do this?? What is sugar water? I want to make my carrots taste
good!

Carrots George Shirley[_2_] Preserving 4 05-03-2012 03:02 PM
Carrots...... Katra General Cooking 46 24-11-2004 03:28 AM
carrots Randell Tarin Vegan 3 30-08-2004 09:59 AM
carrots Michael Balarama Vegan 4 30-08-2004 09:59 AM