Timothy Steven Clarke

Default Help! Looking for a particular type of stainless-steel stockpot...

My wife loves her stainless steel saucepans with welded handles (not
riveted) so I'm looking for a stockpot of the same kind. The store
where we bought the saucepans is no longer in business and I don't
know what brand the pans were. Can anyone recommend a good choice for
such a stockpot? I'd like to spend under $200 if possible...