Jarkat2002

Default I want to make a cook book.

I want to make a cook book.
Just a small simple children's cook book, maybe 25 recipes that will be
submitted by family members. I'll make about 10 copies. This is to be a
simple project, nothing too major, but I would like it to look nice. I will
probably take it to an office supply store to have it bound.
Any suggestions on the best program to use to put my little cook book together?
Would Master Cook be the way to go for me?
Thanks!
~Kat

"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'. Yet if I
were not in this body, where would I be--perhaps I am destined to be classified
and qualified. But, oh, I cry out aginst it." --Sylvia Plath
Bob Pastorio

Jarkat2002 wrote:

> I want to make a cook book.
> Just a small simple children's cook book, maybe 25 recipes that will be
> submitted by family members. I'll make about 10 copies. This is to be a
> simple project, nothing too major, but I would like it to look nice. I will
> probably take it to an office supply store to have it bound.
> Any suggestions on the best program to use to put my little cook book together?
> Would Master Cook be the way to go for me?

Use a word processor that can format pages to suit your approach. Only
25 recipes doesn't warrant going to any difficult lengths. With Word
or WordPerfect (my choice), you can design the whole book from one
file, if you want.

Pastorio

Greykits

>I want to make a cook book.
>Just a small simple children's cook book, maybe 25 recipes that will be
>submitted by family members. I'll make about 10 copies. This is to be a
>simple project, nothing too major, but I would like it to look nice. I will
>probably take it to an office supply store to have it bound.
>Any suggestions on the best program to use to put my little cook book
>together?
> Would Master Cook be the way to go for me?
>Thanks!
>~Kat
>

>"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'. Yet if
>were not in this body, where would I be--perhaps I am destined to be
>classified
>and qualified. But, oh, I cry out aginst it." --Sylvia Plath

When my first nephew was born, I made a little book for him. It was called
Ignace's Garden and I wrote it when I was in high school. My creative writing
teacher said it was existentional, lol. I did the drawings and text on pages
that could be folded into book form. My boyfriend (husband now) and I sewed
the pages together and made a fabric cover for the book. I don't know if this
is a valued possession of Jeffrey's now, but he is a real gentleman and a new
father and I'm proud of him.

rharps.com