Pascal

Default The After Eight -> cocktail recipe

The After Eight

1/2 oz Kahlua
1/2 oz Bailey's Irish cream
2 oz creme de monte
milk
cream
chocolate syrup

Take a very tall curved cocktail glass, using the chocolate syrup put
a twisted design on the inside of the glass.
Place Kahlua, Bailey's amd creme de monte in a cocktail shaker and
blend together.
Then add some milk and cream to the shaker and shake.
Place 3 or 4 cubes of ice in the glass and strain the cocktail into
the glass. Garnish with chocolate sryup on the top with a swizzel
stick and a straw.

more cocktails, appetizers and sauces at
http://users.pandora.be/pascal.meijer
John D. Misrahi

I think he meant to say 'Creme de Menthe'
Its a mint flavoured liqueur.

>Ummm! Sounds more like dessert! But what is creme de monte? I am
>unfamiliar with it. I Googled for it and only got 3 hits, none of which
>made any sense.
>
>TIA
>Wayne

Wayne Boatwright

"John D. Misrahi" > wrote in news:siIyb.679$gs2.5345
@newscontent-01.sprint.ca:

> I think he meant to say 'Creme de Menthe'
> Its a mint flavoured liqueur.
>>

>>Ummm! Sounds more like dessert! But what is creme de monte? I am
>>unfamiliar with it. I Googled for it and only got 3 hits, none of which
>>made any sense.
>>
>>TIA
>>Wayne

I thought that might be it. I am familiar with Creme de Menthe. I just
wanted to be sure.

Wayne