Art

Default Kenwood Major Help Needed

We have an older (at least 5 years old) Kenwood Major mixer and have loved
it from the beginning. It was a gift from an estate of a dear friend.

We figure its time to do some maintenance (lube, clean, etc) but we lack the
book to see what can or should be done.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can get a book for this mixer?

Would be willing to pay copy costs and postage is someone has a manual.

Thanks

Art

I just found out mine is a model KM 250 which is the same structure as a KM
800 so if anyone has a book, please contact me

Thanks

"Art" > wrote in message
> We have an older (at least 5 years old) Kenwood Major mixer and have loved
> it from the beginning. It was a gift from an estate of a dear friend.
>
> We figure its time to do some maintenance (lube, clean, etc) but we lack

the
> book to see what can or should be done.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can get a book for this

mixer?

> Would be willing to pay copy costs and postage is someone has a manual.
>
> Thanks

PENMART01

"Art" writes:

>We have an older (at least 5 years old) Kenwood Major mixer and have loved
>it from the beginning. It was a gift from an estate of a dear friend.
>
>We figure its time to do some maintenance (lube, clean, etc) but we lack the
>book to see what can or should be done.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can get a book for this mixer?

---> http://www.kenwood.co.uk/clever/kframes.htm

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Miche

In article <a3qxb.322040$HS4.2808194@attbi_s01>,
"Art" > wrote:

> We have an older (at least 5 years old) Kenwood Major mixer and have loved
> it from the beginning. It was a gift from an estate of a dear friend.
>
> We figure its time to do some maintenance (lube, clean, etc) but we lack the
> book to see what can or should be done.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on where we can get a book for this mixer?
>
> Would be willing to pay copy costs and postage is someone has a manual.

If you can find out where the service centre in your area is, get them
to do it.

Oh, and that is not an "older" Kenwood mixer -- mine is about 30 years
old. I don't know exactly how old, because it's third-hand (I got it
from a friend, whose mother gave it to her when she bought a newer
model.)

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud.
-- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"