Cathryn

Default Recipe Hijacking

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... gr%26rnum%3D1

I just found a website where you can write a review for these thieves
who screwed this group over. You can write a review for them he
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/re...recipezaar.com

This has dishonesty has been going on for over 3 years now, and now
the website it a for-profit business. (They originally claimed it was
non-profit, and then claimed they would give a percentage to the
people who's recipes were published. I never saw a dime. Did you?)
Ol' Hippie

I wrote a review but I doubt they will post it.

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,

Cathryn

Default Recipe Hijacking by RECIPEZAAR.COM

"Ol' Hippie" > wrote in message >...
> I wrote a review but I doubt they will post it.

oh they posted it alright! take a look! good work. the owner got
upset enough that he wrote a 5 star review for himself and started
having his favorite members counteract the 1 star reviews by having
them write 5 star reviews. 1 reviwer, "bergy" has written five 5 star
reviews!!!!

don't let recipezaar get away with this. write your review at:
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/re...ecipezaar.com/