FoodBanter.com

-   -   Recipe Hijacking (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/2282-recipe-hijacking.html)

Cathryn 24-11-2003 08:36 AM

Recipe Hijacking

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... gr%26rnum%3D1

I just found a website where you can write a review for these thieves
who screwed this group over. You can write a review for them he
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/re...recipezaar.com

This has dishonesty has been going on for over 3 years now, and now
the website it a for-profit business. (They originally claimed it was
non-profit, and then claimed they would give a percentage to the
people who's recipes were published. I never saw a dime. Did you?)

Ol' Hippie 24-11-2003 04:27 PM

Recipe Hijacking

I wrote a review but I doubt they will post it.

--
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
one pretty well preserved piece, but to skid across the line broadside,

Cathryn 25-11-2003 01:34 AM

Recipe Hijacking by RECIPEZAAR.COM

"Ol' Hippie" > wrote in message >...
> I wrote a review but I doubt they will post it.

oh they posted it alright! take a look! good work. the owner got
upset enough that he wrote a 5 star review for himself and started
having his favorite members counteract the 1 star reviews by having
them write 5 star reviews. 1 reviwer, "bergy" has written five 5 star
reviews!!!!

don't let recipezaar get away with this. write your review at:
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/re...ecipezaar.com/