NR

Default I'm deep fat frying the turkey for Thanksgiving.

Steve Chaney did not write that. It was a forgery from an anonymous
remailer by an anonymous coward. The real Steve Chaney uses

(Steve Chaney, NR's Tormentor ®)

and his sig line reads:

º¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤º
Steve Chaney

Remove "NRismykicktoy" to get my real email address

On 24 Nov 2003 07:14:14 -0000,
(Steve Chaney, aka NR's Tormentee) did NOT write:

>Can anyone post the Colonel Saunder's secret recipe?

NR

http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant.html
http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant2.html

If I catch you busting into a mass and vilifying a church, the last thing
you'll hear in your entire life, will be the ratatatatat of an automatic.
- --Steve Chaney to Mark Ira Kaufman

Young Mr. Chaney, the man who has told me that he wants to murder me and
sodomize women in my family, has said, repeatedly, that advocates for
choice had vandalized churches.
- --Mark Ira Kaufman

she probably has to have her picture taken by satellite because no normal
camera can fit all that whale blubber into one picture.
- --Steve Chaney

Excessively fat women look ugly. It is impractical to try and have sex when
she's 100lbs overweight and the weight is all fat - but most women ain't
that big.
- --Steve Chaney

You of course do know what a lot of Asian women prefer, right? Besides,
after ****ing a cute asian chick, experience tells me it isn't all that
except that she looks good on your arm. In bed it ain't much at all. If the
lights go out, any guy whose hormones are more fixed on performance than
looks, is going to go to sleep right there and then.
- --Steve Chaney

Clarice and Allisson were well beyond a BMI of 25 in their pictures where
they were called cows.
- --Steve Chaney

If Dutton knocked on Steve's door and Steve shot him in the face, I would
really not care.
- --Crash Street Kidd about Steve Chaney

Stephen A Chaney admits to sodomizing his daughter if he forges me now.

Steve Chaney, aka NR's Tormentee

Can anyone post the Colonel Saunder's secret recipe?

-- Steve
º¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤º
Steve Chaney

Remove "whopper." to get my real email address

Mary

> Can anyone post the Colonel Saunder's secret recipe?

I believe that recipe is posted on a web site of all clone recipes,
but don't know the address. I think all you need to do is a search
for recipes with the words "clone", "copy", or "counterfiet".

Anyhow, I certainly hope that you aren't thinking of adding any sort
of coating to the outside of the turkey! If you've never fried a
turkey before I strongly suggest you read the directions that come
with the cooker and/or go to the web site about turkey frying.
Coating the outside of a turkey seems like a great way to start a
fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A couple of things you really do need to know
about frying turkey that aren't in all of the written sources: first,
the turkey needs to be dry both inside and out when you put it into
the hot oil (reduces dangerous splatters and burns); second, turn the
propane OFF just before you put the turkey into the oil and re-light
the propane after the turkey is in (reduces risk of fire).

Please be careful! I've fried many turkeys and enjoy it very much,
but you must be careful and follow the directions!!!!!!!