Davlo

Default Thanksgiving recipes

> wrote in message
> I thought I'd celebrate Thanksgiving with my wabbit this year.
>
> So, does anyone know any good wabbit recipes? Maybe a good
> stew or perhaps even a wabbit caserole?

There's an easy to follow cooking demonstration on rabbit stew in "Fatal
Attraction"

Rick & Cyndi

:
: So, does anyone know any good wabbit recipes? Maybe a good
: stew or perhaps even a wabbit caserole?
:
============

This is about the only way I make Rabbit anymore.
--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>

Squirrel (Rabbit) Stroganoff-style

6-7 slices Bacon, diced
2 Squirrels (1 rabbit) cut into serving pieces
3/4 cup Flour
2 1/2 tsp dry Mustard
1 1/2 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Chicken Broth
1 large Onion, diced
4 oz Mushrooms, sliced
1 TBSP Butter
2 cups Sour cream
Grapes, halved (handful of)
1/4 cup Sherry
Minced Parsley

Fry Bacon until crisp and set aside.

Roll meat pieces in the flour mixed with herbs/spices, using all
of the flour mixture if possible, and
brown meat over medium heat. Takes about 15 minutes to do this.

Add the chicken broth, cover and simmer until the saddle pieces
seem tender (15 minutes)

While the meat is simmering, sauté the onion and then the
mushrooms in butter and set aside.

When done, remove the meat temporarily and stir in the sour
cream, grapes, onion & mushrooms.
Make sure the sour cream melds with the other ingredients and if
necessary, add a bit of hot water.
Simmer for 5 minutes but do not let it boil.

Now stir in the sherry, add bacon & meat and simmer just until
the meat is heated again. Garnish
with parsley.

Davlo

> wrote in message ...
> If I had wanted stoopid remarks, ****nozzle, I would have asked
> youz for dem.

Ouch! You hurt my feelings. Get a sense of humor and chill out. Must be very
stressful living in NYC.

This post can be confirmed as the real Cypher by pulling up
the full identical post from my Home NYC Road Runner Page:

http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/my...03-11-22-a.txt

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 06:08:52 GMT, wrote:

>Excellent! I'll keep Inky in the freezer until I'm ready.

This is another forgery from the k00k. Youz all know my bun is called
Penis.

http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/my...03-11-22-c.txt

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:40:16 -0500, "Davlo" > wrote:

> wrote in message ...
>> If I had wanted stoopid remarks, ****nozzle, I would have asked
>> youz for dem.

>Ouch! You hurt my feelings. Get a sense of humor and chill out. Must be very
>stressful living in NYC.

Of course it is, youz dumb provincial schmuck. Hey, what's it like
living in Iowa? Yawn.

BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!